Chapter 8 – Happily Home!!!

Daily Complications!!!

It was getting dark, sun set had already passed and Katie was getting tired but she decided not to tell Kwangmin because she didn’t want this day to end! ‘Kwangmin’ ‘hmm…’ ‘Will you sing me a lullaby?’ He smiled softly and started singing, Katie was falling slowly asleep listening to Kwangmin sing, her head accidentally fell on Kwangmin’s shoulder and she fell into deep sleep. Kwangmin on the other hand felt something fall on his shoulders and he turned to see it was Katie; he stopped singing and just stared at your face. After a while he decided to take Katie home but he didn’t want to wake her up so he carried her on his back. Half way home Katie started to wake up, *it’s so warm, I love my pillow, wait I didn’t~* she opened her eyes to see that she was being carried on Kwangmin’s back. She quickly closed her eyes again pretending to go to sleep. *Omg!!! What am I going to do, how could I have fallen asleep, stupid Katie, I should get off.* She then started to yawn to signal Kwangmin that she was a wake. ‘Oh…you’re finally awake.’ ‘Err…yer, you can let me down now,’ Katie said shyly. ‘Its okay we’re almost there anyway.’ Katie agreed and held onto Kwangmin tightly as she liked being carried and wish that it would never end. They finally reached Katie’s house and she was standing now. ‘Thank you for carry me home and also for today, I really enjoyed it.’ She said while smiling to him. ‘I’m glad, we should do this more often.’ He said sounding really happy. As Katie was about to enter the house, ‘erm… Katie’ Kwangmin said quietly. She stopped and turned around, ‘yes?’ ‘N…never mind’ he said disappointedly. She felt sorry for him but she didn’t know why. Just then her felling came over her and she took a step towards Kwangmin and kissed his cheek and quickly ran into the house while blushing madly. Kwangmin’s heart was pounding faster than ever and he claimed he could hear it, *she…she just k…kissed me!!!* he snapped out of daze of what just happened and jumped while fist pumping the air contentedly then coughed and straightened his jacket and headed home with a big smile on his face. At that moment he was the happiest man alive on Earth.

 


Author's Notes

Yo! Have you noticed I really like exclamation marks?? Lol it's my obsession! XD