Chapter 15 - You Like Me?!?!

Daily Complications!!!

Minwoo had arranged a date with Katie to have some tea together, so they went into a café. They ordered and Minwoo insisted on paying for Katie. ‘Thanks’ ‘No problem.’ He smiled. ‘So what did you want to talk about?’ Katie asked him. ‘Can’t I just take my friend out once and a while for some drinks.’ Minwoo replied jokingly ‘No you can’t’ Katie replied jokingly as well while laughing. Katie drank her hot chocolate while looking out the window and without noticing Minwoo was watching her silently. Then Katie noticed she was being watched by Minwoo so she faced him and smiled. ‘I…I…I like you Katie.’ Minwoo whispered quietly but Katie heard him. ‘I like you too’ ‘but I like you more than a friend.’ ‘Oh.... Minwoo but I only like you as a friend’ ‘but I want be more than friends.’ He started to get angry. ‘We are, you’re my best guy friend I have ever had and I don’t want to ever lose you, besides you know I’m going out with Kwangmin.’ Minwoo was shocked of what Katie said at the end, he started to tear up so he looked away so that Katie couldn’t see him. He got too angry so he ran out of the café. ‘Minwoo wait!’ Katie shouted trying to catch him.

 

Minwoo stopped at a park and sat down on a bench, he started to think. *Friends? Best friends? Come on Minwoo if you want her to be happy then you have to give her up, you can be on her side as her best friend and make her happy that way*  Minwoo had finally sorted out his feelings, then Katie finally found Minwoo on the bench. She approached him slowly as she didn’t know how he was going to react. ‘M…Minwoo, are you alright?’ ‘Hm…? Ohh… yer’ Minwoo answered in an ‘ok’ voice. ‘What hap~’ Katie got cut off. ‘Look, Katie I know you don’t like me anymore than a friend so I’ll just be by your side as your best friend.’ He said with a reassuring smile. ‘I’m glad your ok and I’d love you to be my best friend.’ Katie replied smiling. ‘Oh, I almost forgot, here.’ Minwoo grabbed a small box out of his jacket, Katie opened it and saw a ring, and her eyes were wide open. ‘Oh…Minwoo…I can’t except this.’ Katie gave it back but he pushed it back. ‘No, I want you to have it and don’t worry, think of it as a best friend to best friend present.’ He said while putting on Katie. ‘There perfect fit.’ Minwoo said with a smile. ‘Thank you so much Minwoo.’

 


Author's Notes

Woah! Is it intense?? o.O Comment Plz