Chapter 14 - The Night?!?!

Daily Complications!!!

After settling down, Joey got her coffee and everyone else drank tea or hot chocolate. By this time all of Boyfriend was asleep except the four. On the left side of the couch, Joey was laying on Youngmin while he had his arm around her and on the other side it was Katie laying on Kwangmin with his arm around her as well. They were watching a movie but Joey and Youngmin fell asleep on each other. ‘Oppa, I think I’m getting tired.’ Katie said while yawning. ‘Yer I think I am too.’ Kwangmin turned to look at Katie but instead he saw Joey and Youngmin asleep on each other. ‘I think their already asleep.’ He said slightly chuckling. ‘Erm… you want to spend the night here?’ Kwangmin asked shyly. ‘Erm… if you don’t mind but don’t worry I’ll take the couch.’ ‘Nonsense don’t, I think they’ve all already took it all up anyway.’ He said pointing at Joey and Youngmin. ‘You can sleep on my bed while I sleep on Youngmin’s, he might not like other people sleeping on his bed so I’ll sleep on it.’ ‘Thanks.’ Katie and Kwangmin was in the twins room and she felt a bit weird sleeping on Kwangmin’s bed or even sleeping in the same room as him. ‘Goodnight, sweet dreams Katie.’ Kwangmin said before he fell in deep sleep. Katie smiled and whispered, ‘you too.’ Katie didn’t go to sleep, she was thinking about today. *Wow this has been the best day ever! First I get to spend the day with Kwangmin and then I become his girlfriend, which is unbelievable!!! And to top all that I get to spend the night here!!* Katie fell asleep with a big smile on her face.

 

The next day Katie woke up as the sun shone on her face, she turned to the right expecting to see Kwangmin asleep but she saw something she didn’t expect. ‘Joey?’ she said loud enough for her to wake up. ‘Huh?’ she said wiping her eyes. ‘Oh!’ ‘Katie?!’ they looked at each other trying to figure out what happened. They decided to get ready and go make breakfast but then on the kitchen table they saw two plates and a note on each one. They both read them in the heads, Joey’s said: ‘Hey Joey, hope you had a nice sleep and if you were wondering why you woke up on my bed, it’s because I didn’t want you to sleep on the couch. Have a nice breakfast and I’ll see you later, Youngmin!!! ^-^’ Katie’s said: ‘Katie hope you didn’t find it awkward yesterday and Boyfriend’s got rehearsal today so that’s why I’m not there and I’ll miss you :( but have I nice day! :) Kwangmin.’

 

After reading the notes Joey read Katie’s and she read Joey’s, and then they were happily enjoying their breakfasts made by their boyfriends!