Chapter 18 – First Fight!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Everyone left their own ways agreeing to meet up at the restaurant. ‘We’ll be going as well, see you guys there.’ Joey said while Youngmin was holding her hand and slightly dragging her while he was because he was hungry. ‘K see you guys there.’ Katie laughed. ‘Oh yeah I almost forgot, here.’ Kwangmin said while showing Katie a necklace. ‘Oh…Kwangmin that’s so beautiful’ he helped Katie put it on, ‘you know you didn’t have to.’ ‘I know but I wanted to, it’s to say thanks for coming to see Boyfriend and cheering us on.’ ‘Well you’re enough as a present to me; you don’t ever have to get me anything anymore.’ Katie said and kissed him on the cheek. ‘Wow, it’s so pretty, thanks oppa!’ Katie touched her necklace while admiring it in the mirror. That’s when Kwangmin noticed a shiny ring on her finger and he knew he didn’t give Katie that ring. ‘Where did you get this from?’ ‘Oh this, Minwoo gave it to me.’ ‘What? Are…are you cheating on me?!?’ Kwangmin raised his voice while grabbing Katie’s wrist. ‘Oww… that hurts’ without realising Kwangmin had tightened his grip so he let go furiously. ‘Oppa do you really think I would cheat on you, how could you? I have you know this was a present but since you don’t like it I’ll throw it away’ Katie was about to take to it off then Kwangmin held her hand, ‘don’t, don’t throw it away,’ he pulled Katie in for a hug, a tear ran down her face. ‘I’m so sorry, I was just so angry seeing a ring on your finger, especially when it wasn’t from me but from someone else’ Kwangmin had calmed his voice. ‘He did say he liked me but I set him straight that I only like you and now were just best friends.’ Katie said really quick hoping that Kwangmin wouldn’t get mad again. ‘Fine, I’ll cope with it as long as you’re with me. Kwangmin said while pulling Katie into a hug again but this time he held her tight like he didn’t want to lose her. ‘How could Minwoo do that?’ Kwangmin thought to himself. Kwangmin let go of Katie and said, ‘you go on first to the restaurant, I wanna finish up here and I’ll catch up.’ Katie agreed and left.