Chapter 3 – Confession!!!

Daily Complications!!!

‘What are you doing?’ Katie asked. ‘Damn you Minwoo, now see what you made me do, you’ll pay for this later’ Kwangmin murmured to himself, ‘erm… I’m sorry’ ‘don’t be I’m fine but what’s wrong with you?’ *Come on Kwangmin this is your only chance, your not going to get another one soon!* ‘I…I...I LIKE YOU!!!’ he had the courage to shout out his true feelings. Katie just froze there in shock of what she just heard from his mouth. ‘Wh…what did you just say?!?!’ she just managed to stutter out. ‘Err…BYE!!!’ he speed-walked down the hall rubbing the back of his neck before Katie could say anything. *I can’t believe she didn’t hear what I just said!! How!!! I practically shouted it out!!!* Kwangmin was slightly angry but at the same time he was embarrassed of what just happened while slightly blushing. Still Katie stood there in the same place thinking to herself, *he likes me??? I can’t believe he actually confessed. He really likes me! Ekk…!!* While doing a little joy dance.

 

After boyfriend finished their dance practise without Kwangmin which was kind of difficult but the managed, they headed back to the dorm with Joey and Katie. It was a eight-seater van, the seats were Donghyun driving in the front with Hyunseong helping him, Joey and Youngmin having the second row to themselves and the last row Minwoo, Katie and Jeongmin who was just sleeping.

~ In the car ~

‘So what happened out there?’ Minwoo asked Katie while reaching out to hold her hand. ‘Erm… noth…not much.’ ‘Liar!!! You’re stuttering, your hiding something aren’t you?’ ‘NO!’ Katie replied just too quick as everyone looked at her. Joey turned around and mouthed to Katie, ‘what really happened?’ she mouthed back ‘nothing’ ‘liar!! Text me now.’ Youngmin was looking at Joey weirdly because she was having a secret silent conversation with Katie but she just gave him a look saying, ‘it’s a girl thing’ which he understood.

~ Munja Wa Shong ~ (you have a message in Korean)

Joey got a text from Katie saying, ‘fine, something did happen but I’ll tell you when we get home.’ Joey replied, ‘I knew something happened and ok lol!!! ^-^’