Chapter 20 – Explain yourselves!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Everyone arrived at Boyfriend’s house after Jane got dropped off. When they entered the house it was silent like there was nobody there. Youngmin went into his room to put his stuff away then he found Kwangmin. ‘Kwangmin, you nearly scared me to death, what are you doing here?’ ‘This is my room as well, last time I checked I can go in here whenever I want so leave me alone! Youngmin looked at his twin shocked at what he said. Kwangmin had never talked to his brother like that before. ‘What’s gotten in to you?’ Youngmin tried to confront Kwangmin and understand his ways but Kwangmin couldn’t stay mad at him for long, they’ve never had a fight that lasted longer than a few hours. They would always make up sooner than later. ‘Look hyung, I gotta tell you something.’ Kwangmin sighed and started to explain everything from the fight with Katie to the fight with Minwoo. ‘Wow! You’ve been through a lot in just a couple of hours.’ ‘Hyung!’ ‘Ok…ok sorry but what do you want me to say. The way I see it, you and Katie are fine, she likes you too much to lose you and for you and Minwoo…’ he stopped for a minute, ‘well to be honest I don’t know you’ll have to sort that out yourself.’ Kwangmin changed his expression to an angered face, ‘I don’t want to sort things out with him, he doesn’t deserve to be forgiven!’ he stated. ‘You can’t not forgive him, what do you plan to do? Spilt Boyfriend up?’ Kwangmin snapped into reality, he had never considered what he affected around him. ‘I…I would never do that but~’ ‘then sort it out.’ Youngmin said with a serious face while getting up and leaving the room. Kwangmin sighed and got ready to leave the room.

 

While at the same time Joey was being filled in about what happened between Katie and Kwangmin by Katie herself in the other room. ‘Woah! You’ve sure had a rough day.’ ‘Yah! Is that supposed to help me feel better?’ Katie scolded her slightly. ‘Ok…ok sorry, well there’s not much to say except he’s not mad at you anymore since you explained it to him but what do you think he’ll think of Minwoo now?’ ‘What do you mean? Like you said I’ve already explained it to him and he gets it so he’ll be fine with him.’ Katie said reassuringly, Joey then gave her a ‘really? Do you really think that?’ look. ‘Right? Of course I’m right…Oh what am I saying he’s going to be mad at him, furious!’ Katie started to panic and paste around the room. ‘Hey calm down, we don’t know that yet. Come on let’s go out before they think something’s up.’ Katie tried to relax and headed out to the living to the rest of the people.

 

Just as Joey and Katie were coming out of the room entering to living room, Youngmin and Kwangmin were doing the same. Katie and Kwangmin tried avoiding each other from having eye contact as it just seemed weird to them. Joey and Youngmin looked at each other. From the looks they gave each other they knew that both Katie and Kwangmin weren’t doing so well.