Chapter 11 – Avoiding Failed!!!

Daily Complications!!!

 

‘Kwangmin!’ Katie said surprised when she turned around to see it was him, just when she was trying to avoid him today. ‘Wh…what are you doing here?’ Katie asked out of curiosity ‘Youngmin invited me, you don’t mind, do you?’ he asked hoping you wouldn’t reject him. Katie gulped ‘no, of course not, why would I?’ Finally Youngmin and Joey came over when they noticed you two were having a weird moment so they thought of breaking the tension.

 

‘Come on, let’s go on that one!’ Joey exclaimed pulling Youngmin’s hand towards a big ride. Katie looked a bit worried seeing the ride, ‘don’t worry if you get scared I’ll be here to tell you hold my hand, if you want.’ Kwangmin whispered while smirking to Katie, she giggled and followed Joey. All of them waited for 15mins and finally got to the ride. ‘YAY! Finally.’ ‘Come on let’s sit here.’ Youngmin said dragging Joey to the front seat while Katie and Kwangmin sat behind them. On the ride Joey and Youngmin was laughing and screaming with joy and their hands up in the air while Katie was screaming because she was scared and holding Kwangmin’s hand tight without knowing but he didn’t mind, he was actually happy. The ride had finished and all of them were a bit dizzy from the ride. ‘That was fun!!’ ‘Yeah it was!!’ Youngmin replied to Joey. ‘I did not like that ride, and I’m never going back on it again.’ Katie exclaimed ‘agreed.’ Kwangmin added. Joey and Youngmin liked the adrenaline rush while Katie and Kwangmin liked the calmer activities. What a match!