Chapter 21 – What Happened?!?!

Daily Complications!!!

‘Let’s watch a movie!’ Jeongmin suggested. ‘Yer!’ ‘Why not.’ They answered agreeing. Just as everyone was sitting down getting comfortable and the movie was about to start someone entered.

‘Minwoo, where have you been??’ Donghyun asked ‘What happened to you?’ Jeongmin gasped and Hyunseong asked looking at Minwoo’s injuries on his face. He had a busted lip, bruised cheek and a light black eye while limping in. ‘Oh my god! Who did this to you??’ Katie shouted panicking. Minwoo flashed her a small smile while limping to his room. He turned a corner to his room then stopped to see Kwangmin. For a minute they both frowned at each other then continued their ways. Katie couldn’t concentrate on watching the movie. All of Boyfriend except Minwoo, Joey and Katie were in the living room watching the movie. They decided to leave Minwoo for a while as they could see he didn’t look like he was ready to talk, they knew that they would just be wasting their breath if they tried. Katie couldn’t stand it anymore she got up to go and talk to Minwoo but then a hand reached for her wrist. ‘Your just going to be wasting your time.’ Kwangmin said looking up at her. ‘He’s right you know, if we know Minwoo right he’s not going to talk.’ Jeongmin said, Katie couldn’t believe at this moment how Minwoo’s band members could be so inconsiderate. ‘Are you guys seriously going to sit here?’ Katie started raising her voice, ‘how can you call yourselves friends if you don’t even comfort a friend in need!’ Katie got frustrated and shook Kwangmin’s hand off and made her way to Minwoo’s room.

 

Minwoo’s door was opened but Katie still decided to knock. ~knock-knock~ ‘Can I come in?’ Katie waited for an answer but it was silent. She leaned in looking for Minwoo. He had his head resting on his arms while leaning on his desk that was facing the wall. ‘Minwoo, are you alright?’ she said taking small slow steps inside the room. Still no answer. ‘Minwoo what happened to you, who did this to you?’ Katie continued to shoot questions at him. ‘Why won’t you tell me!?’ Katie started to get upset; Minwoo didn’t move once listening to Katie. ‘I thought we were best friends, aren’t best friends supposed to tell each other everything?’ Katie tried not to let a tear out, she gave a big sigh ‘I just want to know what happened, you didn’t deserve this.’ With that she slowly walked out the room. ‘Your wrong, I did deserve this’ Minwoo added under his breath. By then Katie was already out the door. He let a tear escape out his eye. Knowing that Katie cared about him so much, he just couldn’t take it. He couldn’t tell her that he deserved all this and most of all he certainly doesn’t deserve her care.

 


Author's Notes -

Yo! Been updating slow these days :( Anyway please try to comment, I wanna know what you guys think to the story.