Chapter 13 – Together!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Joey and Youngmin saw Katie and Kwangmin getting off the ride and noticed that they were holding hands. ‘OMGeee!! What’s happening here?’ Joey asked excitedly. ‘Guys, I want you to meet my new girlfriend’ Kwangmin said happily as he had been dreaming about this moment ages ago and it’s finally happening. ‘Wow those hot air balloons must be magical.’ Joey said laughing. They all headed home together hand in hand each couple!

~on the bus~

Joey and Youngmin were sitting in front of Katie and Kwangmin. Joey was tired from all the excitement and fun, she accidentally fell asleep on Youngmin’s shoulders and Kwangmin did the same on Katie’s. Katie wasn’t tired, she was too ecstatic about what happened today. ‘Hey, I’m really happy for you two.’ Youngmin said quietly trying not to wake anyone up. ‘Thanks.’ She replied. ‘Wow I remember the day when you admitted liking him.’ Katie was thinking of that day. Then they both started to laugh. The bus stopped and Joey and Kwangmin woke up and got off the bus with everyone.

~at Boyfriend’s house~

‘Come in and have something to drink before you both leave.’ Youngmin offered. ‘Yer come on, stay!’ Kwangmin added, wanting Katie to stay so he could spend more time with her. ‘It’s kinda late oppa.’ Joey said. ‘I’ll make you some nice hot coffee~.’ Youngmin said in his convincing voice and also he knew how to convince Joey easily. ‘Katie?’ Joey asked Katie and she nodded shyly. ‘Fine’ Joey said while walking towards the sofa as she was tired from all the walking.

 


Author's Notes

Sorry I didn't update, that was because I was away for the weekend. But I'm posting more now!