Chapter 27 – The Future!!!

Daily Complications!!!

It had been a couple years and almost everything had changed. Lots of events had happened. First Katie had past the test she worked really hard on but then the school had told her she had been granted a scholarship to attend the University of Arts and Design in America. At first she didn’t know what to do as she had never been to America but she knew it would be a great experience and on top of that the university was a highly recommended school, this eventually made her mind and decided to go with no second thought. She had already confronted Joey and they promised each other they would keep in touch. Mentioning Joey, she had been accepted into her dream school she had wished to go, Music of Seoul University. She had decided to live on the campus given near her school and study really hard, she often saw Youngmin when they both had time for each other as their relationship still continued. They both understood that they weren’t going to see each other all time like it used to be but they still kept it going strong. Unfortunately Kwangmin and Katie had ended up breaking up on that day and he had never heard a word from her since except when Joey had informed him from time to time. Lastly all of Boyfriend had become really well-known in Korea and some parts of Japan; they had tours and concerts all over the country. Eventually after a couple months later Kwangmin had forgiven Minwoo and everything was forgotten, they never spoke of it again even to this day. Some time in the first year of university Katie had forgiven Kwangmin, she didn’t want to stay angry at him forever. They might not have talked but they weren’t on bad terms anymore and it wasn’t awkward for them either. 

 

- 1 year later -

 

‘JOEY!!!’ Katie shouted running towards Joey when she saw her standing there with a sign saying ‘OPPA!’ This was a joke between them, that’s why she knew it was Joey. ‘Wow! You dyed your, its all light brownie’ Katie said with excitement after hugging several times. ‘Yeh, I know I did it a couple of months ago.’ Joey replied after giving back the hug. ‘Welcome Back!’ Katie heard a loud shout behind her causing her to turn around. There standing was the all known famous Boyfriend that she hadn’t seen for almost 2 years. ‘Ahhh…!’ Katie screamed while rushing to hug them all. ‘What are you all doing here??’ ‘It was all Joey’s idea’ Jeongmin said. ‘It’s nice to see you again’ Youngmin said, ‘It’s nice to see you too, you haven’t made my Joey sad have you?’ she pointed a finger at him. ‘Of course not, I would never,’ he replied holding Joey’s hand. She hugged one after another then it came to Kwangmin. For a second they stood there, Kwangmin didn’t know what to do, ‘come here’ Katie said; ‘huh?’ he said unsure of what he heard. ‘We’re friends right? Well come here and give me a hug.’ Kwangmin smiled and hugged her. Everyone else in the group just smiled. ‘Come on, let’s go to mine and hang out for a while.’ Joey suggested. Everyone agreed and followed. They took Boyfriend’s van and Joey showed the way.

 


Author's Notes -

I hope whoever has been reading this is enjoying it up to now and can give feedback please! It would be most kind of you. BUT this is not the last chapter! ^-^