Chapter 17 – 2nd Meet!!!

Daily Complications!!!

 

While they were waiting in the audience, all the fan girls were pushing and a girl accidently bumped into Joey. ‘Oh…I’m so sor~, Joey?’ she questioned. ‘Yeah’ Joey looked at her and thought she looked familiar. ‘Jane?! Omg it’s really you, I haven’t seen you since we had that night. What are you doing here?’ Joey said while hugging her. ‘Well after I visited you two and Boyfriend I heard that they were performing here so I thought I would come and check it out, I missed you so much.’ Jane replied. ‘Wow we’re lucky to meet again like this.’ After a while Joey, Jane and Katie were talking and catching up, the show finally started. First on stage was B1A4 performing Beautiful Target then CNBlue. Finally after 4 acts Boyfriend was on singing Don’t touch my girl. All the girls started screaming including them three. In between the show Youngmin winked at Joey and kept his eye on her throughout the song, while Kwangmin tried to wink at Katie but failed as he couldn’t wink properly but instead he smiled at her brightly. All the girls behind Joey and Katie screamed their hearts out thinking that Youngmin winked at them and Kwangmin was smiling at them. Joey and Katie just laughed as they knew who they were really aiming at.

 

After the show had finished the three decided to go and visit Boyfriend backstage. ‘Do you think they’ll mind if I’m here?’ Jane asked. ‘Of course not, they’ll be happy to see you.’ Joey reassured her. They reached Boyfriend’s changing room, ‘hello anyone in here?’ Joey said poking her head in the room. ‘Hey, what are you doing here?’ Youngmin said letting them all in. ‘Here to see you obviously.’ Joey said while going up and hugging him. ‘Hey’ Kwangmin said while secretly back hugging Katie. ‘Oh! Yah oppa you scared me.’ ‘Sorry, I was just excited to see you’ Kwangmin pouted. Then the rest of Boyfriend came out after dressing. ‘Hey you guys!’ everybody greeted each other. ‘I hope you guys don’t mind, we bumped into my friend here and I thought I could bring her along, you guys remember her right? She had dinner at yours.’ ‘Oh…yeah! And of course we don’t mind. You’re welcome here anytime.’ Donghyun replied. ‘Thanks.’ Jane replied. ‘Let’s all go out for some dinner tonight.’ Jeongmin suggested while everyone agreed. ‘Yeah! Come on I know a really good restaurant that we could go to, they have everything!’ Hyunseong said while dragging Jane, she giggled and blushed and followed him.

 


Author's Notes

Yo! New chapter alert! Hope it's good!