Chapter 19 – The Real Fight!!!

Daily Complications!!!

‘Katie hurry up everyone’s wa~’ Minwoo stopped at the sight of Kwangmin there alone and looking slightly angry. He came in not realising Katie had already left. 'You, how could you? How could you try and steal my girlfriend? You confessed to her when you already knew she was with me. I trusted you; I thought you were a friend, a brother!’ Kwangmin spat at Minwoo. Minwoo couldn’t say a thing, he stood still frozen at the spot no words came out, he was too traumatized that Kwangmin found out. ‘Hy…Hyung’ he managed to stutter out. ‘Don’t call me hyung!!’ Kwangmin shouted at the same time punched Minwoo in the gut causing him to fall to the ground. ‘I’m not your hyung and I’ll never be your hyung again!!’ he then punched Minwoo’s face, this time causing his lip to bust. He didn’t fight back he thought it wouldn’t be right so he just took Kwangmin's hits. After another couple more punches Kwangmin held Minwoo’s collar pulling his head slightly up. ‘Don’t let me catch you with my girlfriend again or I don’t know what I’ll do!’ Kwangmin threw Minwoo down. The same time he stormed out Minwoo dropped his head to the floor; he was lying on the floor lifelessly. Reminding himself of the shame, the crime he committed, his foolishness. A tear escaped his eye.

 

‘Where are those two?? I’m so hungry!!! Can we please start ordering, please???’ Jeongmin pleaded and begged. Joey, Jane and the rest of Boyfriend were still waiting for Kwangmin and Minwoo; they decided not to order till everyone was there. But some certain people couldn’t wait anymore. ~ Ding Dong ~ both Youngmin and Katie received a message. ‘Minwoo says he couldn’t make it, something came up.’ Katie explained. ‘Kwangmin said he doesn’t feel well so he went back to the house first.’ Youngmin read out his text. ‘That’s kind of strange both of them texted both of you and said they both couldn’t make it’ ‘I wonder what’s up with them’ the band members questioned. ‘We’ll find out when we get back but for now let’s eat.’ Donghyun suggested. ‘Yeh!! I agree with hyung let’s order!!’ Jeongmin exclaimed.