Chapter 9 – Plans!!!

Daily Complications!!!

It was the next day and Katie was still kind of embarrassed of what happened yesterday with Kwangmin, so she decided in her mind that she wasn’t going to see him today and just give him some space and time to think.  ‘Yo, whatcha doing??’ Joey came into Katie’s room asking. ‘Oh… hey, not much, so what are we doing today??’ Katie asked as she and Joey would always hang out together most of the time. ‘Youngmin sent me a text earlier, so you wanna go out with us, and Kwangmin might be there.’ Joey replied in a teasing voice as she knew what happened yesterday because Katie told her last night. ‘Erm…oh I just remembered I have something to do today so I can’t.’ Katie said while going downstairs trying to avoid Joey. ‘Oh…come on, you can’t avoid him forever.’ Joey said while following Katie around the house. ‘I’m not avoiding him forever; I’m just giving him some time to think.’ Joey knew Katie’s weaknesses, ‘well fine, I’ll just go on my own but watch out if you’re going to stay here ALONE!!! You know what they say when someone’s alone THEY KNOW!!!’ Joey said in a creepy voice while giving Katie a scary look. As Joey was about to leave the house~ ‘WAIT for me!!!’ Katie shouted while grabbing her jacket and running towards the door. Joey laughed quietly while locking the door as she knew Katie was going to do that.