Chapter 12 – Hot Air Balloon Confession!!!

Daily Complications!!!

After going on all the scary rides that Joey and Youngmin enjoyed and loved, it was Katie and Kwangmin’s turn to choose where to go next. Even though they didn’t like the rides they secretly liked it because it was an excuse for them to hold hands but they obviously didn’t have a clue about each other. ‘Hmm…?’ Kwangmin wondering round to decide where to go next. Then while the four of them were wondering round a man suddenly came and talked to them. ‘Hey guys!! It’s the perfect timing for couples like all of you to ride our hot air balloons, it’s romantic and a nice quiet place to spend some time with your girlfriends.’ He said ‘girlfriends’ quietly whispering to the twins as he was trying to persuade them. ‘I think that’s a great idea! You wanna?’ Youngmin asked Joey, she nodded and headed into the hot air balloon. ‘Bye, hope you guys don’t mind and have fun, we’ll meet you later.’ ‘Don’t you want to spend some alone time with your boyfriend?’ the man said still trying to convince you both. ‘Oh…were not a couple!’ both Katie and Kwangmin said, stating it very clearly while waving their hands. ‘Well more the reason why you should go, get to know each other a little more.’ He said while pushing them both in a hot air balloon and secretly winking at Kwangmin like he was some sort of a wing-man to him.

~in the hot air balloon~

‘S…sorry, I should have stopped him.’ Kwangmin said kind of weirdly. ‘It’s ok, well we’re in here anyway so lets enjoy it, I have to admit the man was right it is kinda romantic and sweet up here.’ Katie said while looking at the beautiful view. Kwangmin was staring at her without her knowing and thinking to himself. *come on Kwangmin, get it over and done with and then you won’t regret not knowing if she likes you or not.* ‘K…Katie’ he stuttered quietly. ‘Hm…’ ‘I…I like you, a lot and I hope you like me too but if you don’t that’s ok it’s just that I needed to know becau~’ he got cut off as he was shocked that Katie suddenly hugged him tightly. ‘Seriously oppa, you talk too much when you’re nervous and I like you too, A LOT.’ She said while smiling. He smiled as he didn’t get rejected. For the whole entire ride Kwangmin was back hugging Katie and they both looked at the wonderful night view.