Chapter 5 – Alone Time!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Katie felt awkward but happy at the same time walking with Kwangmin, he felt the same too. They were both walking when their hands kept bumping into each other. ‘Er...sorry’ Katie said quietly, she kept on walking and before she knew it, Kwangmin reached over to hold her hand, then she started blushing but no one could see it

because it was dark. He acted casually like nothing had happened but in his heart, it was pounding hard. Minwoo turned around and saw what was happening. *What is she doing?? It’s probably him, hmph well I’m not going to let this happen.* he stopped walking and headed back near Katie but he suddenly got stopped. ‘Huh?’ he said wondering who it was, he turned around to see, ‘I’m not letting you ruin the moment so keep on walking.’ Joey said holding on to his arm stopping him. Minwoo defeatedly continued on walking home as Joey was walking beside him to keep an eye on him. ‘You like them being together?’ Minwoo questioned sadly. ‘If she’s happy then yes.’ Joey replied. They reached home with Katie and Kwangmin following behind. Youngmin entered the kitchen to put the bags down with Minwoo. Joey found Jeongmin sleeping in his room and then told the others. ‘Oops…did we really take that long??’ Youngmin said while putting the food away.

 

Katie and Kwangmin reached the house and stopped at the front door. ‘Well…’ the moment was awkward. ‘You want to hang out tomorrow or something?? Erm…if you want…I…I mean you don’t hav~ Kwangmin got cut off. ‘I would love to.’ Katie answered while heading in and Kwangmin following with a proud and happy face.

 


Author's Notes

Are you guys enjoying it yet?? Even though it's only chapter 5 and there soo... short! But keep going, please! ^-^