Chapter 24 – Detective mode!!!

Daily Complications!!!

The next day Joey called Youngmin to meet her at a café. When he arrived he saw Joey already waiting. ‘Sorry, you didn’t wait too long did you?’ he asked as he was a little late. ‘No it’s fine sit, I got to tell something.’ Joey was eager to tell him but she let him order something first. ‘Okay, what did you want to tell me?’ Youngmin questioned wanting to know what she was going to say. ‘Well I figured it out. I know the story behind Minwoo and everything.’ Joey blurted out. ‘What? W..when? H..how?’ Youngmin stuttered being a bit confused. ‘Well I had lunch with Katie yesterday and the ring she was wearing, she’s been wearing it for a long time but anyway Minwoo gave her that,’ Youngmin was trying to grasp every detail. ‘This happened on the day when Minwoo asked Katie to go and have a drink, later on that day he told her she liked her.’ By the time she finished her sentence Youngmin’s jaw dropped. ‘So this is how I came up with the idea it was Kwangmin that hit Minwoo, on that day when we went to visit you guys after the concert we all left, except Katie, Kwangmin and Minwoo. My guess is that Kwangmin saw the ring found out Minwoo gave it to her and he got angry and had a fight, that’s why they both didn’t come to dinner.’ ‘But how come Katie didn’t stop the fight?’ ‘They probably fought after she had left?’ ‘But how do we know this is true or not?’ That’s where you come in; somehow we need to get Kwangmin to tell us the whole story?’ ‘That’s never going to happen.’ Joey and Youngmin was thinking of ways to get Kwangmin to talk, for some reason Joey had a feeling that it was definitely Kwangmin and her story was right but all she had to do was prove it. Youngmin told Joey to forget about it for the rest of the day and he took her home.