Chapter 10 – Surprise!!!

Daily Complications!!!

All of Boyfriend had a free schedule for today and tomorrow. Youngmin wanted to spend some alone time with Joey but Kwangmin secretly begged his twin to have a ‘double date’ with him and Katie. Youngmin couldn’t say no to his twin and his girlfriend’s best friend so he suggested Katie to tag along. She agreed because she didn’t know that Kwangmin was going as well. ‘So where are we going today??’ Joey asked Youngmin while holding his hands and walking to the bus stop with Katie beside her. ‘Hmm…it’s a secret.’ ‘Aww…oppa…hmph’ she pouted. ‘Aww…is my little Joey upset.’ Youngmin pouted back at Joey while back hugging her. ‘I’ll promise you that you’ll love it when we get there.’ The bus came and all three of them got on.


You had all been riding the bus for 30mins and you finally saw the destination. ‘OMGeee!!!’ Joey and Katie squealed at the same time. ‘Told you you’d like it.’ All three of them got off the bus and headed to the entrance of Lotte World!!! ‘Thank you so much for taking us here.’ Joey said with joy while running up to Youngmin and giving him a big hug. ‘No problem, I’d do anything for you.’ Youngmin laughed and held Joey’s hand and started to walk in. When all the tickets and stuff was sorted out. Youngmin secretly texted Kwangmin telling him where there were. ‘Come on oppa, what are we waiting for?’ Joey asked as she was exited to go on the rides. Youngmin was looking in every direction for Kwangmin but he still couldn’t see him. While Katie was admiring all the rides as this was her first time being here and she wanted to remember the place, someone tapped on the shoulder. She turned around to see~

 


Author's Notes

So...how you guys finding it?? Ooo...who do you think she sees?? Read on!