Chapter 16 – Music Bank!!!

Daily Complications!!!

~Next day~

Katie was still wearing the ring Minwoo gave to her yesterday. She thought it would be alright as they sorted the understanding that they were just friends and nothing more. Joey stepped into Katie’s room, ‘Yo! So what we doing today or do you have plans with Kwangmin alone~?’ she asked her in a teasing way. ‘No for your information I’m free today, so you can decide what were doing.’ Joey started to think then her phone rang. After the conversation she started to jump up and down and squealing. ‘Woah! Calm down, who was that?’ Joey settled down and said, ‘It was Youngmin and he just got us tickets to go and watch Music Bank tonight!!’ ‘Wow that’s great!! And now I also get to see Kwangmin, yay!’ ‘Tsk…I knew you couldn’t stay away from him even for a day!’ Joey started laughing, ‘can too’ ‘yer right whatever you say’ Joey said in a sarcastic way. They were wearing casual but fancy dresses. Katie was still wearing Minwoo’s ring. She didn’t tell Joey about the ring or what happened when she asked yesterday. She thought it didn’t seem right yet to tell her the whole story as it was a little bit complicated and she had to sort her own thoughts out as well.

~at Music Bank~

‘I’m so excited!! I can’t believe we’re actually here!! Joey said excitedly. ‘I know right!!’ Katie replied also happily. You both headed backstage as you both got V.I.P. backstage passes. ‘Hey!’ ‘Yo!’ ‘Hiya!’ they all greeted each other when meeting Boyfriend. ‘I’m so glad to see you’ Youngmin said while hugging Joey. ‘I’m so nervous without you.’ Kwangmin said while hugging Katie. Minwoo was secretly watching Katie and Kwangmin and he held his fist tight but when Katie noticed him and waved, he relaxed and waved back faking a smile while his heart ached secretly. ‘Come on you two we got to get ready, sorry guys we got to go.’ Donghyun said. ‘It’s ok; we’ll be cheering you all on in the audience.’ ‘Yer and don’t worry oppas you’ll all do great, bye for now.’ Katie and Joey left and went back to their seats in the front row with millions of fan girls behind them screaming.

 


Author's Notes

Yo! Ahh...!!! New subscribers!!! I don't care even if I get one, it just shows me someone likes this story, MY story!!! Lol, Eeekk...! >.<