Chapter 6 – Hang Out Date!!!

Daily Complications!!!

The next day Katie was panicking around the house because she was going to meet Kwangmin later which made her very nervous. ‘Help me Joey!!! I don’t know what to wear, my hair’s a mess and~’ ‘Woah!!! Stop and just breathe first.’ After a while Katie calmed down and Joey was helping her with her outfit. ‘Hey. I know. Why don’t you come with me Joey?’ Katie suggested while getting ready. ‘I can’t do that; I’ll ruin your date.’ ‘It’s not a date and come on please, you can bring Youngmin.’ ‘Fine and he may say ‘hang out’ but really it’s a date.’ Joey called Youngmin explaining everything and then he agreed to the plan. Joey and Katie headed to the park. While Katie was waiting, Kwangmin arrived. Then Joey and Youngmin got the signal to come. ‘What are you two doing here?’ Kwangmin asked. ‘I…~’ Katie got cut off. ‘We thought it would be nice to join you two.’ Joey said quickly before Katie could reply. ‘Oh…okay.’ He said a little bit disappointed but he was still fine with it. Katie secretly mouthed to Joey, ‘thank you’ the Joey just smiled and continued to walk. They decided to go to eat lunch, after lunch. ‘Oh…I just forgot I have an appointment, Youngmin can you take me please.’ ‘Yer of course, let’s go bye guys!’ ‘BYE!!! And have fun you two.’ Joey shouted while waving at Katie and pushing Youngmin away. Katie waved her hands in panic and mouthed, ‘WAIT!!!! Don’t leave!!!’ but they just ignored her. ‘You think their telling the truth or did they just leave on a purpose??’ ‘Er...ha…I don’t really know.’ Katie said rubbing the back of her head as she knew that they left on a purpose but she didn’t want to tell him.

 


Author's Notes

Yo! I'll promise to update a new chapter tomorrow, but for now could you people comment, it would boost my speed~ Lol >.<