Chapter 4 – Supermarket Surprise!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Joey fell asleep on Youngmin’s shoulder and Minwoo fell asleep on Katie’s but she didn’t mind. After a long time, they all finally reached home. ‘We’re here’ Donghyun shouted to the others while opening the door. When he opened the door, the first thing they all saw when they entered was Kwangmin in the living room reading a book. Kwangmin looked up and to see them all and then his directed his eyes straight to Katie. He then noticed that she was holding Minwoo’s hand, he got all angry again just when he calmed down. He ran upstairs and slammed his bedroom door. ‘What’s wrong with him lately?’ Donghyun asked with a tired face. ‘Uhh… I’m so tired’ Hyunseong yawned and made his way to his room, Donghyun did the same. Jeongmin went to the kitchen looking for food. ‘Hey, Youngmin will you please make something for me to eat?’ he asked, ‘no’ ‘Joey??’ NO!!’ Youngmin answered for her before she could say anything, Joey just giggled and then suggested, ‘why don’t we go out to buy some food and I’ll cook something really nice for you all?’ ‘YEH!!’ ‘I’ll help you don’t worry.’ Youngmin said, ‘okay so it’s me, Joey, Katie and Minwoo going while you stay here.’ ‘I’m fine with that but hurry.’

~ At the supermarket ~

Youngmin and Joey were holding hands while looking for food together in the ramen section and Minwoo was holding Katie’s hand. After searching for all the food that they needed, they paid and headed home.

 

Youngmin and Minwoo were holding the bags while Joey and Katie were walking in front talking; Katie was explaining what happened today with her and Kwangmin. ‘OMGeee…!!!’ Joey squealed because she was so happy for Katie. A dark manly figure was walking towards the two of them, little did they know it was someone they knew. He had his hood up so you couldn’t see his face until he stood under a lamppost. Katie could recognize that face from anywhere. ‘Kwangmin?’ she asked hoping it was him. He stopped walking and looked up. ‘Thank god it was you and not someone else, I was so scared.’ Katie said while hugging him. He froze up as he was shocked at her actions but still hugged her back. *wow I didn’t expect this, maybe she did hear me then.* ‘Can we go home now?’ Youngmin asked pushing in front to Joey and walking with her, Joey left Katie and Kwangmin and let them have a little alone time together, she even dragged Minwoo because she knew that he would ruin the moment between them.