Chapter 1 – Admitting!!!

Daily Complications!!!

 

Katie, Joey and Youngmin were sitting in Boyfriend’s living room watching the music channel, ‘I am missing you, do you remember me?’ ‘I love this song’ Joey said ‘me too’ Katie replied. Then Joey’s phone started ringing, ‘to lie, I shall be here, tick tack tick tack…’ Joey excused herself to answer her phone. ‘So you like my bro don’t you’ Youngmin asked Katie out of the blue. ‘NO!!! Of course not!!!’ she exclaimed while blushing. ‘AHA your blushing I knew!’ ‘Fine I do but don’t tell him.’ She begged. ‘What you guys talking about?’ Joey came back and asked. ‘Nothi~’ Katie got cut off ‘how she likes my twin’ Youngmin replied while chuckling. ‘HEY!!!’ Katie shouted. ‘Oh… so you finally admitted it?’ ‘What? You already knew? How?’ Katie questioned her. ‘Course I did, it’s not hard and everyone knows except obviously Kwangmin.’ Joey answered back slighting laughing and teasing Katie. ‘Shh… not too loud he might hear us, he’s only in the other room.’ Youngmin and Joey were laughing at Katie’s silliness. They all continued to watching the T.V, then~

~ding dong~

‘Who could that be?’ Youngmin said while opening the door. There, a girl standing there, ‘is Joey there?’ ‘Jane!’ Joey shouted while running to the door. ‘Joey, hey!’ Joey pulled Jane in and sat her on the couch while Youngmin and Katie were staring at the two. ‘Oh sorry guys this is Jane my old friend that I have seen in ages, she was the one who called me.’ Joey explained. While all of them were introducing themselves to each other, Kwangmin and Minwoo came out to see what all the commotion was about. Joey explained again, and they introduce each other again. When Jane saw Minwoo for the first time, she fell for him, love at first sight. ‘He’s cute!’ Jane chuckled and thought to herself. ‘I know you should have diner with us tonight, come on it’ll be fun.’ Joey invited Jane which is she agreed eventually.

After they all had dinner together, Jane said her goodbyes and left. ‘I guess we’ll be going now, thanks for the dinner tonight.’ Katie said while getting her bag. ‘Aww… I don’t wanna leave yet.’ Joey pouted while hugging onto Youngmin. ‘Aww… I don’t want you to leave either.’ He said while hugging Joey back. Katie finally convinced Joey to leave, ‘bye op~’ Katie got cut off as she was about to leave. ‘Don’t go, not yet at least have some tea or something.’ Minwoo said while he ran to Katie and backed hugged her. She wasn’t surprised at all as they all have been friends with each other for a long time. ‘I’m kinda tired oppa maybe tomorrow; I’ll come and see you tomorrow.’ ‘Okay, fine’ Minwoo said in defeat and let Katie go. ‘Bye oppa I’ll see you later too and say bye to the other oppas for me.’ Joey said while leaving with Katie. When Kwangmin saw Minwoo hugging Katie he rolled he fist tightly together as he was jealous because he liked Katie a lot ever since they’ve known each other but he never had the courage to tell her but everyone else knows that he likes Katie and she likes him, they just never decided to tell the both of them and just let you both be.

 


Author's Notes -

Yo! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and yeh I did warn you that it was gunna be short but more's coming up so endure it for now! ^-^