Things I can't Recall

Fickle Memories

 

I change into a small plaid-blue button up long sleeve shirt, rolling the sleeves up to my elbows and in some light wash jeans, black vans, Jun Hyung gave me a new necklace, to celebrate me leaving, it has a dinosaur on it, as I’m leaving the room Jun Hyung hands me my purse, looking through it I see my phone that I apparently do have and a wallet, some other things that lay in there but otherwise I don’t know what it all is.

Once I’m changed and all set to leave I’m led to a car before I get in I stop remembering my dream.

“Soonie are you alright?” Sohyun says getting in the driver’s seat, and Junnie-Oppa holding the door open for me.

“Yeah.” I say getting in. Buckling up I look around the interior of the car. “Where are we going first?” I ask rolling my window down.

“Picking Gooch up, she misses you a lot.” Sohyun says pulling out of the parking lot. “Besides I forgot your bags at the apartment.”

“AI, I told you to remember.” Junnie nags.

“Just because you tell me to remember doesn’t mean I will.”Sohyun says with a smile tugging at her lips.

The drive there I listen to Sohyun and Junnie nag at each other. “You sound like an old married couple.” I tell them as Sohyun parks.

“Do not.” They both say to me at the same time.

“Yeah, I’m sure you guys don’t.” I say sarcastically. Getting out of the car I walk up to the building, going to the elevator with both of them trailing behind me. Pressing to go the seventh floor, I then walk to apartment 608. I then pressing the code in I hear the door unlock.

“Gooch?” I call out, as the dog comes running up to me wagging her tail wildly. “I missed you too.” I whisper kneeling down.

She’s bigger than I had thought, and her collar is replaced with a blue bandana, she jumps around in circles barking happily.

“You got in?” Sohyun asks me.

“I remembered.” I whisper walking around to my bedroom.

Walking in I pictures of the eight of us all together laughing, pictures of Yoseob and me holding hands, kissing walking around, him giving me piggy back rides. All the memories right in front of my, yet I can’t recall them.