Doojoon- Oppa and Blushing

Fickle Memories

 

The silent ride up the elevator and walk down the hall to their dorm, Junnie opens the door to the members of Beast all arguing who will make lunch.

“AI!” Junnie yells. “Where’s Doojoon?”

“Asleep, he’s best not to mess with.” Hyunseung informs us.

Walking in, I look around, everyone was still arguing about the food, I tired asking where I was to put my stuff but they couldn’t hear me over them yelling.

Down a hall I turn and open a door, seeing a sleeping figure, Doojoon. Poking him lightly I wanted to ask him if he knew where I could put my stuff. “Doojoon.” I whispered quietly.

“Whatttt?!” He asked obviously agitated, when he saw it was me he smiled. “Yes Sooyoung? Sorry I didn't know it was you” he apologized with a smile.

"It's alright, I hope I didn't disturb you too much."I say with giggling lightly. “Where do I put my stuff they were fighting, and didn’t hear me ask.” I tell him confused.

Grumbling about fools he had to lead he hopped out of bed. “I’ll show you to your room.”

“Thank-you Doojoon- Oppa.” I tellhim smiling.

Chuckling he messed with my hair. “Remembering more and more?”

I furrowed my brow. “What do you mean Doojoon-Oppa?”

“It’s nothing.” He muttered taking my hand and in the other grabbing my bag.

As I followed behind him I realized he was in a shirt and his boxers, blushing I quickly adverted my eyes to the back of his head. I hadn’t realized before that he was attractive; I knew my face was turning red.

“AI!” Junnie-Oppa yelled seeing us. “What did you do to her?!”

Doojoon was obviously ignoring them. “Your room is right here.” He tells me showing me to a room.

“Why is she blushing!” Yoseob yells sounding jealous. “She never blushed around you!”

All the sudden attention made me blush more. “Why are you holding her hand Hyung?” Dongwoon asks.

“YEAH!” Yoseob and Junnie-Oppa yell in unison.

“Guys shut up!” Sohyun yells. “Jeez, you’re embarrassing.” She said hitting the two of them on their heads. Both saying ‘Ow what the hell was that for?’ muttered under their breath.

After Doojoon calmly gets me settled in my room, he leaves shutting the door.

“AH! PABO! She was asking where she could put her stuff and you ALL ignored her!” I hear Oppa yell, he was just getting started. I bit my lip slightly, they were getting yelled at because of me.

“Doojoon, don’t yell, she’ll get upset.” Sohyun says intuitively. “She still is regaining her memories, we need to be careful.”

Stepping out of the room I had previously been put in I cough to get their attention. “Mianhae” I mutter bowing.

“Soonie, don’t be.” Junnie says walking over to me. “We’re sorry, we get caught up in the moment a lot.” He apologies.

I smile at everyone, looking around I suddenly remember all the times they got ‘caught up in the moment’. “I know.” I whisper. “I’m remembering more.”

Everyone’s face lighted up. “What do you remember?” Yoseob asks me.

“You all getting worked up over little things mainly. I remember what I call some of you.” I note.

“Who?” Junnie asks me.

Smiling I look around. “Junnie, of course. Doojoon-Oppa, and” I look over at Ki Kwang. “Kwangie.”

The two members smile. “She is!” They cheer happily.

Yoseob’s face falls slightly. I look at him, walking over I take his hands in mine, leaning my forehead on his, obviously surprised by this he looks at me. “Give me some time, I’ll remember more.” I whisper to him. “I’m trying, I really am.”

He smiles giving me a peck on my lips, his lips are soft and warm. “I’ll wait as long as it takes.” He murmurs back.

As soon as his lips touch mine, I’m flooded with all the times we shared moments like this, I move to kiss with more passion. Yoseob quickly returns the gesture wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer, and I in turn let my hands wander through his hair.

“AI!” Junnie-Oppa yells. “Not in front of me!”

“Shouldn’t you be worried about you sister?” Ki Kwang asks.

“AH! Get off her!” Junnie nags.

“Just like old times, we were never able to catch a break.” Yoseob mutters, his face still so close I can feel his hot breath on my face.


While I was writing this I totally spaced on the fact this is a Yoseob one, but I really liked the idea... BUT to soothe over my mistake I'll be posting something for Doojoon soonish

Note: Also I tried using some Korean, but I don't know if it was right or not 

Another note, the next chapter is SUPER short ><;; but cute