I know I love him

Fickle Memories

 

I stare at her in shock, “Does he love you?” I ask in a low voice terrified he doesn’t feel the same way.

“He did, I don’t know how he feels now… He’s pretty focused on you.” She whispers a tear falling.

I quickly pull her into a fierce bear hug. “, I can take care of myself.” I mutter hugging her.

“AI!” She says kiddingly after our hug ends while wiping some tears away. “When did this turn on me?”

I smile at her. “While I was walking around, I remember where we met.”

“The?” She questions in disbelief.

“Little café where I dumped my coffee on some guy who you quickly proceeded to make sure he couldn’t have children.” I tell her a giggle escaping my lips. “I’m remembering more all the time.”

Sohyun smiled at me. “My SOONIE!!” She says hugging me again. “Did you remember anything else while on your ‘escape of Junnie’? She asks scrunching her nose as the name rolls off her tongue.

Chuckling I nod my head. “I remember a few things while I was at the swing set. You all took me there…”

She beams at me softly. “You love that place.”

Gooch was looking at the two of us, her tail still knowing, this was serious business.

I nod my head. “I hate trying to remember sometimes.”

She her head to the side. “Why Sooyoung?” She asks suddenly serious.

“The black spots… When someone does something for me I don’t know if this is the first time or not.” I tell her pulling my knees close. “I swear when I don’t remember something Yoseob says his face drops…”

“He loves you.”

“He hasn’t said it.” I mumble. “Not since the accident.”

“Jun Hyung told him not to, we all agreed it might freak you out.”

“I remembered the first time he said it to me.” I whisper so quietly she almost didn’t hear me. “I know I love him…”

“THEN GET YOU OVER THERE AND KISS HIM!” She yells sitting me up, getting Gooch excited; she began barking and pulled her leash out from under the couch.

I chuckled at her quickly putting it on as the three of us ran into the elevator, then out to the streets getting in a cab.

After quickly running into the lobby, Gooch and Sohyun following behind me. I waited impatiently as the elevator took its time, no account for the fact I was about tell my boyfriend that I love him, I love him so much that I don’t care if I’m pissed at my brother, I am going to be totally and incandescently happy with him.

“FINALLY!” I yell as I run down the hall, my heart pounding, my head spinning, my love for Yoseob growing.

 


 

 

Sorry for any mistakes I don't catch, when I move to here some words change a little D;

BUT I fix the ones I catch, anyways this chapter is cute, I'm excited about writing this story (:

Oh, comment and subscribe, your comments fuel my writing a lot, I write more if I know you guys like it, please?