I'll be with you Always

Fickle Memories

 

Taking Yoseob’s hand in mine I smile at him. “You ran out on me this morning.”

“I don’t even know why.” He says laughing, while we get in a cab heading back to my apartment.

The ride back he tells me about all the times he’s pissed my brother off just by talking about me.

Sighing I look at him. “Well we can take a nap when we get back,” I tell him resting my head on his chest.

my hair lightly he breaths out happily. “I can’t wait.” He whispers wrapping his other arm around me.

 

Once we make it back to the apartment we quickly walk back to my bed room, me taking my pants off keeping his shirt on getting under my duvet.

Yoseob’s slower to get in bed, peeking out I see him taking his undershirt off, showing off his abs, looking over at me he smirks. “Like what you see?” He questions me. Causing me to blush and leaving me without words I nod my head. Slipping off his jeans he gets in on the other side of the bed and pulls me closer to him.

“How busy are you tomorrow?” I ask him holding his arms that are tightly clutched around me.

He sighs pulling me even closer. “Really busy.”

Turning around with some difficult I manage to look him in the eyes seeing his disappointment. “What’s with the look?” I ask putting one of my hands on his face grasping it there gingerly.

Smiling at my touch he sighs. “It’s nothing.” He mumbles.

Looking at him I wrap my arms around him hugging him securely. “Tell me please.”

Rolling us over so that I’m on top of him he opens his mouth. “I’m worried.”

“About what?”

Looking into my eyes I can tell whatever it is that is bugging him it isn’t ‘nothing’. “Last night must have been amazing.”

I nod my head for him to continue.

“But, I know I didn’t plan on sleeping with you last night, I was planning on waiting just like you until we talked about it.” He continues using one arm to hold me firmly against his and the other to mess with my hair. “So last night if neither of us were expecting it, nor planned it…”

I bite my lip catching on.

“We didn’t use protection…” He says finally. “And I don’t know if I pulled out or not.”

Continuing to bite my lip lean my head down on his, knowing the answer may not be good, that there was an odd trail of something on my inner legs, that as sore as I am it must have been amazing and that I trust Yoseob completely.

“I trust you.” I whisper to him smiling. “If something does happen, we’ll just work our way through it.”

A smile breaks on his face, rolling me over again so that he’s hovering over me. “I won’t leave your side ever.” He promises before falling next to me.


 

(: Comment and Subscribe