Please don't leave me alone & Three Little Bears

Fickle Memories

It was late when Dongwoon and Hyunseung turned in, followed by Ki Kwang and Doojoon, Yoseob and I waited till Sohyun decided to go home with Gooch trailing behind her.

 

“Good-night.” Yoseob says standing up with me, looking at my door to my room nervously, then at Yoseob. Pleading with my eyes for him to stay with me. “I’ll get in trouble.” I nod my head understanding, slowly I walk to my door. “Arshi.” I hear him mumble. “You’re too cute to say ‘no’ to.”

I feel his arms wrap around me tightly. “Thank-you.” I mumble turning around to burry my face in his chest.

Chuckling he opens the door then skillfully picks me up bridal-style. “My Princess I’ll protect you from your fears.” Smiling I cuddle into his arms. He sets me down then sits on the edge. “I’ll sleep on the floor, I’d hate for Jun Hyung to come in and strangle me in the night.”

“M’kay.” I whisper still wide awake. “Sobie?” I ask quietly.

A large smile falls across his face. “Yes Soonie?”

“Will you sing to me?” I ask him holding his hand. “Please Sobie-Oppa.” I ask him my voice still a little on edge from the new surroundings.

He chuckles. “I never say no to you.” He whispers. He lays down in front of me pulling my closer he rest his head on mine, holding my waist protecting me from all my fears, all my nightmares.

“Gom se mariga han jibe isseo
Appa gom eomma gom aegi gom
Appa gomeun ddoongddoong hae
Eomma gomeun nalsshin hae
Agi gom en ai gwiyeowo
Eusseuk-eusseuk jarhanda” He sang to me a few times before I felt his grip around my waist lessen, but I don’t feel him leave me.