Being Alone, Alone at last

Fickle Memories

 

On our way up in the elevator we’re all chuckling at how uncomfortable Dongwoon is, “Just calm down.” Doojoon says with a slight smirk. “Tons of people have done it.”

“Not in here!” He says looking down at the basket in his arms.

We’re silent, technically with Sohyun, me and Yoseob and that's half and I don’t know about Doojoon or Ki Kwang so the only one could very well be Dongwoon.

“Hyungs…” He whines jumping up and down.

We smile at him apologetically. “We have to get back to the apartment Dongwoon.” Ki Kwang says looking down at his watch. “You too Doojoon we’re waiting for the new couch.”

“I almost forgot.” Doojoon says mumbling to himself. “I wish I had.”

We chuckle. “I’ll go with you.” Sohyun says smiling. “You guys at placing furniture.”

“Do we?”

“Yeah, last night I ran into like three tables.” She says pouting. “It hurt.”

Laughing to themselves they all seem to know what she’s hinting at, alone time for Yoseob and I.

“I’ll fold the laundry.” I say as we set down the baskets in the living room, me taking my blankets and sheets to my room.

“Bye you two don’t do anything Jun Hyung would kill Yoseob for.” Doojoon calls sassily.

“Too late.” Yoseob mumbles. “But at least we’re alone now.” He says hugging me from behind.

I nod my head. “Help me with the bed?”

“Of course.”

Quickly making my bed we go to start folding, more me than Yoseob, he’d fallen asleep.

After I quickly place my laundry away, changing my shirt, and put Sohyun’s on her bed I help Yoseob to my bed for him to sleep comfortably quickly slipping into bed next to him his arms wrap around me, him still asleep. Just listening to his breathing helps sooth me into sleep as well.

 

Waking up I smell bacon being made and something sweet in the air, also noting that the weight of Yoseob is no longer behind me making me slightly upset, looking around I see his clothes on the ground, his pants looked as though they were kicked off, his shirt laid out on the dresser waiting for me to put it on.

Quickly taking my pants and shirt off I put his shirt on this also barely covering me, but making me feel just as happy.

“You’re awake!” Yoseob squeals overjoyed.

I smile nodding my head. “I thought you had a schedule in the morning.”

“Nope, it got cancelled.”

“Ah.”

I walking over to Yoseob I see him look me up and down, smiling when I wrap my arms around him kissing him. “Our anniversary is getting closer.”

“I can’t wait.” He whispers against my lips, sending shivers through my body.

“Sooyoung~~” Sohyun sings. “We’re here!!”

Turning my head slightly I see everyone, Sohyun, Junnie-Oppa, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, and Ki Kwang all walking into the kitchen seeing us.

Junnie surprisingly doesn’t look pissed, but happy. Sohyun must have had a talk with him…

“What are you two doing?” Dongwoon asks covering his eyes. “Noona, Hyung you’re not dressed.”

Sighing I turn around allowing Yoseob’s arms to wrap around me cheerfully. “We were about to eat.”

“What about us?” Hyunseung asks. “And why was I the last to find out?!”

Chuckling we all smile. “We didn’t tell anyone, they figure it out.”

He pouts. “I swear, miss one day with you guys and EVERYTHING changes.”

We smile at him happily. “Keep up then.” Ki Kwang says smiling taking a seat at the table.

“AI!” Yoseob says to him. “I made breakfast for Sooyoung and I, only.”

Ki Kwang pouts, “No fair.”

“I’m cuter as if that’d work on me.” Yoseob says while looking up at him he has a ‘who-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are-look’. I chuckle. “Sweetie we can make more and then they can make it up to us.”

Suddenly they’re all walking out. “We’ll come back in a few hours for you guys!” Junnie calls leaving last.

I smile at him. “See, alone.”


 

Comment and Subscribe (: