Hello again, remember us now?

Fickle Memories

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

While Junnie-Oppa is taking to the man the girl takes his seat.

“Soonie I’m so glad you’re alright!” She coos. “I was so worried, I called everyone right away.”

Staring at her I freeze. “Only Junnie calls me Soonie!” I say a little upset. “I don’t even know you.” I whisper waiting for my brother to come back.

“What do you mean?” She asks taken back.

“Sohyun it’s alright, she only remembers her brother.” The blonde says sulking.

“You mean she doesn’t…” She looks over at me. “You don’t know any of us?”

I stare at her face, and I feel like I should know it, know her name anything but nothing comes to mind.

She gets up and sits by the other five men. “If it makes you feel better,” I pause looking at her. “I feel like I should know you, that I should know everything about you.” I mutter looking down at the sheets.

Junnie walks back in taking his seat. “How are you Soonie?” He asks my bangs out of my face.

Biting my lip I answering. “I’m confused, oppa.” I whine. “Tell me what happened.”

He sighs. “Not yet, come on I’ll see if the doctor will let me take you on a walk.”

I nod my head as he leaves my side again. I continue to stare and study the faces in front of me… “I’m sorry.” I whisper to them.

The blonde moves closer to me. “Don’t be sweetie,” He sighs. “We’ll all work through this.” He says optimistically flashing me a small smile. His face is settling to me, I find myself smiling back despite some of the tears still falling, the blonde walks up to me wiping them away then taking his seat again.

I continue to look at each of their faces, they all looked pained. “Junnie?” I call nervous now.

“Sooyoung we have to wait, but we’ll be going home soon.” He says coming back.

I just nod me head; I turn to look at everyone else again. “I can’t remember their names.”

They all look down. “We’ll introduce them again then.” Oppa says smiling at me weakly. “They can tell you how close you are.”

I nod my head.

The girl stands up and walks over to me. “Sooyoung, I’m Sohyun we’re best friends and we live together.” She says smiling, pulling out her phone she shows me some picture of our apartment.
“Who is the dog?” I ask seeing a golden retriever on a couch.

“Gooch is our dog, but she favors you.” Sohyun says chuckling.

I nod my head; I have a dog, and a best friend that I live with.

“I’m Doojoon.” The next person says walking closer to me as well. “I’m your brother’s friend; I used to take you to soccer games when we had free time.”

Staring at him hard, “You bought me a jersey…” I say aloud.

He smiles widely. “I did.”

I try to remember more but can’t. “I think it’s one of my favorite shirts.”

Everyone chuckles. “You LOVE that jersey.” Doojoon says as he takes his seat.

“I’m Dongwoon noona.” This guy says walking to where Doojoon stood. “We go to the arcade when I do lousy at a practice to cheer up, and then we go for ice cream before you take me back to the practice room to help me out.”

Smiling I remember this clearly. “I get chocolate and coffee, while you always try something new.”

Dongwoon smiles wide taking his seat. “Noona!”

The next one stands at the edge of the bed, he’s muscular. “I’m Ki Kwang; we go running together in the morning on Tuesdays during the summer when I have free time.” He smiles. “We always run through the park”

“And stop to play on the swings.” I finish for him. Smiling happily he takes a seat.

“I’m Hyunseung,” The next guy says standing where Ki Kwang was. “We practice dancing together.”

I nod my vaguely remembering his.

“You helped me practice for something.” I whisper.

Junnie grasps my hand smiling. “You and Sohyun were going to debut soon.” I look over at her, she smiles sheepishly.

“We’re REALLY good best friends.” She says smiling.

I nod my head, the last one to get up stands by my brother slipping his hand around mine. “I’m Yoseob,” He pauses giving oppa a look, who returns it with a nod. “We’re dating.”

I stare at his face hard. “Dating?” I ask skeptically. “For how long?”

Smiling he answers. “Nine months before the accident, you and I started dating the night we debuted, we were all celebrating, and Hyung invited you and Sohyun over to celebrate with us…” He trailed off as I squeezed his hand.

“I don’t remember any of that…” I give him a small smile. “I do know though I have strong feelings for you.” I admit looking into his eyes trying to find something to hold on to.

He looks slightly disappointed but smiles. “I’m glad; I’d hate to win you over a second time.”

Everyone laughs, excluding me. “Was I difficult?” I ask him furrowing my brow.

“You didn’t give me the time of day for months.” Yoseob says smiling innocently at me.

He let’s go but something in me just won’t release his hand, he smiles sitting on my bed. “I won’t let go then.” He whispers into my ear then giving me a soft kiss on my forehead. “I won’t leave.”

“AI!” Junnie says hitting Yoseob. “Careful.”

“Oppa it’s alright.” I say keeping eye contact with this blonde boy, smiling at him I feel at ease.

“AI, wait until later.” Oppa commands moving Yoseob back to the couch. “Not in front of me.”

Giggling I glance over at Sohyun, she’s giving me a thumbs up.

“Please, don’t encourage them.” Junnie nags.

A nurse comes in with a tray of food, none of it looking too appetizing. “Lunch time!” She says excitedly like the food is good.

Junnie- Oppa takes the tray from her and proceeds to take a spoon of jello holding it in front of my mouth. “Say ‘Ah’” He commands.

I stare at him, knowing better than to argue with him I comply letting him feed me.

After being satisfied oppa smiles at me kindly. “One more night or so.” He mumbles before passing out on my bed. I stare at his sleeping figure; I his soft hair, trying to desperately remember something, anything.

“We’ll take him home to get some rest.” Doojoon announces standing up. “You too Yoseob, you two haven’t left her side for more than a couple of hours.” I smile at the gesture of always being by my side.

After the boys say their good-byes lugging oppa and Yoseob with them I’m left with Sohyun. 


Long chapter (: Ha-ha, I have a few chapters typed out so yay! Comment to let me know what you think