Returned Memories and Love

Fickle Memories

Waking up in Yoseob’s arms, felt right, being with him last night was amazing. Cuddling closer to him feeling our skin touch sent lightning through me. Quietly getting out of bed and slipping his shirt on I go to make breakfast. I couldn’t help but smile today we’ve been together for one year.

Carefully setting this all on a tray I carry it to my bed where he's still sleeping happily.

“Yoseob breakfast.” I call over to him calmly. Still not stirring him I set it down beside my bed kissing his lips. “Wake up, I have something for you.”

“Is it your lips?” He mumbles against mine. “I hope it is.”

“No, food.”

“I rather have you.”

“We can eat in bed.” I mumble kissing him again, quickly getting back in bed carefully laying the tray down we eat our food happily.

“This taste really good, thank-you.” Nodding my head I stare at the ceiling,after the past few days I feel like I remember everything, even the gift I bought for Yoseob before the accident. Smiling while feeding him some toast he smirks placing the tray on the nightstand, pulling me close to him he holds me next to him.

“Last night was incredible.” He says kissing the top of my head.

I nod my head smiling. “It was completely amazing.”

Lying in bed in for the most part of the day just talking and giggling occasionally going for another round it turns out to be perfectly amazing.

“Yoseob” I murmur while we’re taking a shower.

“Yes?” He asks rubbing my back.

“I remember.”

“Remember what?”

Turning around I kiss him. “Everything, the fights, the good times, the times I wanted to throw you off the building for things, and then apologizing for thinking it.”

His eyes seem to light up, hugging me with the water beating down on us, washing away all the soap suds he kisses me, one I’ve never gotten from him. Pulling apart he smiles. “I’m glad, I really am.” Unable to say anything I kiss him again returning every fragment of fervor within to him.

Stepping out and getting dressed we go to sit on the couch. “I have something for you.” I tell him leaving him on the couch to grab the jacket I’d bought him he’d been ogling over at the store a few months ago, taking the box out from under Sohyun’s bed I carry it over to him.

“You didn’t have to.” He says grinning.

“Well open it, and maybe I’ll keep it.” I tease.

Without delay he opens the box, moving the wrapping paper his grin grows. “I can’t believe it!” He squeals pulling it out. “You got it!”

I nod my head. “You were staring at it long enough.”

“It was so expensive though!” He says suddenly worried.

“It wasn’t that expensive.” I tell him smiling. “Besides you’ll use it right?”

Nodding his head furiously, I tell him. “Then it’s worth it.”

“Alright close your eyes,” Yoseob says setting the box and jacket aside. “I have to get mine.”

Nodding my head I close my eyes and cover them after Yoseob makes an unconvincing ‘Uh-huh’. Wondering what he’s getting I feel him return to the couch sitting down next to me. “Kay open.”

Opening my eyes I see the small box in front of me, opening it slowly he pulls out a locket on a gold chain. “Yoseob, I love it!” I tell him looking at it carefully.

“Come here.” He chuckles putting it on for me, then lading a kiss on my lips. “I hoped you’d say that. Junnie helped me pick it out.”

Smiling at him, while hugging him I kiss his cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

After sitting on the couch telling each other everything that we love about the other Yoseob looks at the clock. “We should get ready, I made reservations for dinner.”

Smiling at him I nod my head. “M’kay.”

“Sohyun is coming to help you get ready, I’ll be back to pick you up.” He says kissing my cheek leaving me on the couch slightly stunned.“I love you Sooyoung, I love you a lot.”


Comment and Subscribe!!