Epilogue: At the Alter

Fickle Memories

It's sort of funny how memories are so fickle, we cherish them, and yet we forget how special they are. Forgetting all the times that you had with them. It's terrifying to think you'll never remember, the intense distress that comes with trying to remember. All the first times lost, the last times lost, everything gone, completely blank. 

Staring into the mirror that reflects the smiling face I have on, the glow that I have from how happy I am. My white dress, looking perfect, my hair curling down on my shoulders, my make up, natural colors to bring out my soft facial features. An important moment in my life is about to happen, a memory I want to keep forever.

"You ready?" Sohyun asks me smiling behind me. I nod my head turning around to hug her. "You look amazing."

"Thank-you." I whisper letting go. "I'm nervous."

"You're a bride, I think you have an excuse." She says opening the doors for me, seeing Junnie read to walk me down the aisle. 

Turning to look at me he smiles. "I can't believe it, you're getting married." He says taking me into an embrace. Nodding my head I smile. "Come on, we don't want to keep him waiting." Jun Hyung- Oppa tells me taking my hand as he leads me to the closed doors where I'll be walking over to Yoseob, with my big brother walking next to me, letting me marry.

Pulling my veil over my face before the doors open and the music begins I take a deep breath letting it all come wash over me, I'm getting married to the love of my life, I'll be spending the rest of my life with him, growing old, making new memories, raising children some day. All with Yang Yoseob. I let out a little giggle of excitement as I walk with my arm around Oppa's walking carefully, and delicately, I meet eyes with Yoseob, he's amazingly handsome in his suit, smiling at me like I'm the only thing that matters to him, I'm the one treasure he'd give his life to fight for, and I sincerely hope so.

"I do." I whisper as a single tear rolls down my face after I say my vows, I vaguely hear the priest saying you may kiss the bride, Yoseob sweetly wipes my tear away before landing a sweet kiss on my lips, returning it I give him my love just like he is giving me his.

"I love you." I whisper as we walk out of the church and into a car to drive us some place to change for our reception. Kissing his hand in mine I smile at him.

"I love you too." Yoseob says holding me closer to him. "I'm never going to let you go."

I smile sighing happily in his arms, knowing all the memories we're going to make really are going to be the best ones I'll ever make with someone because I love him completely and he loves me just as much.


The end <3

Thank-you to everyone that commented, and subscribed, I really do appreciate it all. And to sort of advertise, I'll be posting another Yoseob Fan fic in the future, soonish. (:

Thank-you for reading <3

Comments are still welcomed!! (And of course Subscribers)