Who are you again?

Fickle Memories

 

~A few months later~

 

“Mr. Yong,” Dr. Lee says gently looking at Yoseob and Jun Hyung with sad eyes. “It isn’t likely she’ll be waking up.”

“I want to wait.” Jun Hyung snaps at him. “I told you I don’t care I’m not letting her go yet.” He says whispering the last part.

As soon as he says this Yoseob grasps Sooyoung’s hand. “Don’t she’ll wake up. I know she will."

Soon the other Beast members come in. “You two head home, get some sleep and something to eat.” Doojoon says taking command.

“I won’t leave her.” The two boys say together stubbornly.

Sighing he looks over at Ki Kwang and Hyunseung. “We’ll get the food.” They mutter.

“Hyung is she better?” Dongwoon asks quietly. “I miss noona.” He mumbles sadly.

“We all do.” Jun Hyung says exhausted, too tired to even snap at anyone, to nag he just wants his little sister to wake, to see her smiling face, hear her laugh, see her happy with Yoseob.

“We’re back.” Hyunseung says passing lunch sacks around to everyone while Ki Kwang gives everyone some water.

“I wish she’d wake up.” Jun Hyung whispers.

Just as he says that Yoseob lets out a little shriek. “You’re awake!”

For a few moments she looks around, but quickly she’s gone again. This continues for the next few weeks, she wakes for longer periods but is unable to say anything, until one day she sits up and looks around.

Everyone turns to look at her; Sooyoung’s eyes flutter open looking around unable to say anything before doctors come in and give her general tests.

“Miss, do you know your name?”Dr. Lee asks.

“Of course I know my name.” She snaps at him. “I’m Yong Sooyoung.”

“Do you remember why you’re here?” He asks gently.

This takes her back a little. “Why I’m here…” Her face suddenly twists into confusion yanking her hand away from Yoseob, she looks around. “Junnie!” She wails tears falling.

Dr. Lee takes a few notes of this as Yoseob moves partly in shock, and to let Jun Hyung to see his sister.

“Soonie.” He whispers to her smiling. “You scared us.”

Her face stays confused. “Scared who?”

Jun Hyung stares at her for a moment. “Yoseob, Doojoon, Ki Kwang, Sohyun, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon.” He says nervously.

“Who?” She continues to question her brother. “I don’t know any of those people.”

 


Sorry for the shortness, but a long chapter is coming up (: