Sohyun explains

Fickle Memories

 

While happily sipping my coffee and eating my croissants my phone goes off. Quickly popping what’s left of my treat into my mouth I answer my phone.

“Hello?” I say swallowing my food.

“Where the hell are you?!” Junnie- oppa bellows, I can hear how livid he is.

“Out.” I respond my fingers of the chocolate left-over’s. “Why?”

“Hyung calm down, at least she answered!” I hear Dongwoon say in the background.

“You SNUCK OUT!” He roars.

Rolling my eyes I tell him. “Junnie, I’m ok, I’m not totally dysfunctional; I know where I am, and I’m remembering things so chill.”

“Chill? You want me to ‘Chill’?!” He continues to yell.

“Jun Hyung you keep yelling and I’ll hang up.” I tell him getting irritated quickly.

“LIKE HE--” And just like that I end our quickly switching my phone to silent I proceed to throw away my trash leaving the park heading back home to face my older brother who is probably ready to explode.

That is I was on my way, I really was going to go home, but I wanted to sleep in MY bed, lounge around MY apartment.

I take a taxi across town to the apartment I share with Sohyun, taking the elevator to the seventh floor to room 608, punching the code in and opening the door I’m hugged tightly.

“Sohyun~~” I whine.

“Your brother is worried about you!” She says with her arms still latched on to me.

“He pissed me off.” I tell her simply. “He got so angry.” I mutter hugging her.

“Shh, I already told him not to yell.” She coos letting go. “Come one, Gooch is sitting on the couch.”

Smiling I walk over looking at Gooch wagging her tail happily looking at me, taking my seat she starts to cover my face in kisses of her love.

“So tell us what happened?” Sohyun asks sitting on the couch next to me sitting on her legs. “You two don’t get mad at each other often.

Sighing I explain. “Yoseob and I were just kissing, it wasn’t even that intimate,” I murmur.

“Your intimate and your brother’s is different, WAY different.”

Chuckling I go into further detail, “Yoseob had gotten syrup on my face, it off, then we were kissing. Junnie comes in and starts yelling, and then scolds me on how I was dressed.” I rage “I was in a pair of shorts and a shirt and he goes completely ballistic!”

Sohyun chuckles. “Sounds like he wants you to be a kid still, Jun Hyung isn’t ready to let you go… Soonie your accident wasn’t too long ago, and besides before you started dating Yoseob your brother and you were attached at the hip, more so than we are.”

“I know we’re close and everything, but isn’t he dating someone?!” I ask frustrated.

She chuckled. “He did.”

“What happened?” I ask curiously.

“Your brother and I broke up a few days before the accident, I was lucky he answered when I called about it.” She whispers.

I stare at her in shock. “W-w-why?” I mumble taking her hand.

“I’m not his little sister; he cares for you so much it’s almost heart wrenching. When he almost lost you that threw him over the edge.”

Staring at my best friend I smile softly. “You still like him?” I question her.

She laughs hard. “Like is an understatement.” She breaths. “I love him.”

 


Well I've pretty much posted everything that I have written, but never fear I don't have class tomorrow (:

Comment and Subscribe please ;D