Timid Tongues

Fickle Memories

 

Eating breakfast is nice, alone with him in his arms, feeding each other occasionally ‘accidently’ getting syrup or something on our faces to get it ‘cleaned off’.

“I don’t want to leave.” Yoseob mutters while we lay on the couch casually, me in his arms.

“Me neither.” I giggle tracing invisible pictures onto his arm.

I know he’s smiling by the way he shakes his head into mine. “You look good in my shirts.”

“Thank-you,” I whisper blushing lightly. “You always look good though.”

“Not as good as you though.”

“Shh.” I whisper chuckling at us

Our little play fights always cute, he leans closer to my ear to whisper “I love you my beautiful girl.” I giggle his hot breath on me making my heart race, my face blush and my hands tremble. “You alright?” He asks oblivious to the effect he has on me.

“I’m fine” I tell him giggling.

“You were shivering.” He argues. “Are you getting sick?”

“No Yoseob,” I tell him rolling my eyes. “I was excited.”

“OH.” He says realizing it. “Sorry.” He says again just like ‘I love you’.

Turning around I give him a kiss. “You’re too elated about that.”

He smirks against my lips. “I can’t help it when I have an angel in front of me.”

“Hmm,” I say as he rubs my back. “They’re coming back soon.” I say leaning against his chest.

Hugging me close to his body. “I don’t want them too.”

I nod my head, suddenly he’s carrying me to my bed room laying me on the bed he snuggles close to me. “I like sitting in bed with you.”

“We spend a lot of time in here silly.”

“It’s alright.”

I smile to myself tracing hearts and stars on Yoseob’s abs, ones I’d forgotten about, I feel his arms tighten around me. “Careful sweetie.” Yoseob says holding my hands.

I nod my head. “Sorry.” I whisper kissing him deeply he happily takes this activity up.

“Love Birds!” Everyone yells into the apartment, not that either one of us cares.

We sit in my bed kissing, him the bottom of my lip, parting my lips I feel his tongue enter my mouth timidly.

Letting mine go out to meet his.

“OI!” Pulling apart a bit upset we look to see everyone smirking. “What were you two doing?”

“Kissing.” I whine. “Go away.”

They chuckle. “Not today, we’re celebrating the first day Hyung here brought you to meet us, pre-Yoseob.” Hyunseung says smiling.

“I’ll celebrate with Yoseob.” I tell them pouting obviously upset.

Yoseob is chuckling. “We’ll get our chance.” He whispers into my ear. “Where are we going?”

“THE AMUSMENT PARK!!!” Sohyun shrieks in excitement.


Its hard writing Yoseob as innocent yet not ha-ha...

Comment and Subscribe (: