I'll never say No

Fickle Memories

 

Sitting next to me Yoseob smiles, “Feeling better?”

“How close are we?” I ask him ignoring his question.

Chuckling he takes my hand. “You never did like beating around the bush.” Sighing he answers. “You’d left your ring at home,” I nodded my head as he pulls out a matching ring to his own. “Our couple rings, I got it for your birthday months ago.”

Taking the small silver ban I look at the small inscription ‘Y.Y & Y.S Our Love Is Everlasting’, I slip it on my ring finger on my left hand, the same as Yoseob. “Right?”

He smiles at me nodding his head. “Your brother just about killed me when you did that the first time.”

I chuckle. “Junnie and I were left alone in the world,” I sigh leaning my head on the pillow. “Now we have all of you.”

Yoseob kisses my hand. “I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Did we ever share a bed?” I ask suddenly.

He turns red. “W-w-what?”

“You know when or if one of us stayed with each other did you sleep on the floor, the couch or did we share a bed?” I ask him confused.

“OH!” He says as his face returns to his normal skin tone. “We aren’t supposed to but…” He trails off.

“I don’t think I was too keen on following the rules.” I state.

He nods his head. “When you stayed with us in our apartment I gave you my bunk and was banished to the living room couch, but every night that this happened you’d sneak out and crawl into my arms.”

I smile. “What about when you stayed with me? Or did Junnie not allow that?”

“We didn’t always tell him.” Yoseob says as I pat the space next to me, climbing to sit next to me he wraps his arms around me. “Do you remember what I sing at night when you can’t fall asleep?”

“Three Bears.” I say absently.

Yoseob’s grip tightens. “You’re remembering more.”

Placing one of my hands on his arms I snuggle deeper into his arms. “Will you sing to me?”

“I never say no.” He whispers, Yoseob sings me to sleep in his arms.

 

In my sleep I fall into a rather horrible dream.

I’m driving my car to pick something up, as I’m turning the corner to get onto the street I see the car next to me swerve into me, I see all the blood around me, and the buildings all swirling together until I black out as I’m jerked forward.

The scene replays over and over.

 

“Soonie wake up!” Someone yells holding my shoulders.

Opening my eyes I look around to see Junnie looking into my eyes, his full of pain and worry. “Oppa what are you doing here?”

He takes his seat. “You were dreaming, and is it so wrong I came to see how you are?” He jokes lightly.

“I want to go home.” I gripe looking at him. “When?”

“Actually we can discharge you now.” The man from yesterday says. “You’re ok, stitches healed, everything is good. We’d just like for you to come in for a few check-ups.”

Nodding my head I notice all the machines aren’t connected to me anymore. “I wanna go now!” I whine to Junnie.

He smiles. “We’ll go as soon as Sohyun brings you some clothes to change into.”

“Well, since I know how impatient she is I hurried over.” I hear Sohyun say with a smile.


This one was sort of cute (: comment and subscribe