The Perfect Ending

Fickle Memories

 

After taking a shower to wash away how nervous I was feeling, partly from remembering, and partly from Yoseob.

“Hurry up I have your dress!”Sohyun yells from the other side. Sighing I quickly drying my body off I pull my towel around me stepping out Sohyun is smiling. “Don’t be nervous.”

I smile at her quickly putting on a strapless bra and I slip into a shirt to do my hair in.“Sohyun!”I call drying my hair.

She comes in smiling at me. “Gosh, a year. One whole year.”

I nod my head smiling. “I remembered everything earlier.”

“Everything?!”She asks me smiling at me. I nod my head; as soon as my hair is dry she walks over to me and hugs me tight. “I’m glad.”

“Me too.”I tell her hugging her. “What should I do with my hair?” I ask as we sit on my bed wasting time.

“Curl it, have it drape over your shoulders like” She says.

“At the club we went to celebrate for making it?” I ask.

She nods her head. “I’ll be right back.”

Chuckling I look over at the dress hanging on my door, it’s gorgeous, “Let’s hope tonight is amazing.” I whisper smiling.

 

Sohyun carefully curls my hair, letting it fall softly on my back, pinning some back to let them curl on the way down. Helping me into my dress I smile into my mirror. “Thanks.” She nods her head watching me do my hair from my bed. “Knowing you, I’ll tell you now, you don’t want to be on my bed.”

She makes a funny face while quickly hopping off it, causing me to giggle. “Pink or Red?”

“Pink, soft colors.” Sohyun says as I apply my lipstick. “Done.” I tell her as I clasp the locket Yoseob had given me on.

Putting on my shoes and stepping out I see Junnie sitting on the couch watching T.V.,  “You look fantastic!” Junnie-Oppa says getting up to hug me. “Yoseob told me already.” He mumbles hugging me tightly.

“Wait perfume!” Sohyun yells pulling Junnie-Oppa off me squirting me lightly with a rosy smell. “Perfect.”

“Jacket?” Junnie asks concerned getting him a look from us.

“Don’t be stupid, that’s Yoseob’s job.” Sohyun says allowing him to wrap his arms around her. “And its warm outside.”

As soon as she says that a knock comes from the door along with whines from Yoseob. “Guys it’s OUR anniversary!”

I giggle. “Get it for me I have to grab my purse.” I tell them walking back down the hall to get my white clutch and looking over once more.The dress falls around me beautifully, the black and gray strips compliment my light skin, stepping in the hall I hear more whining.

"We just want to see her before you leave." Doojoon says, I can picture him rolling his eyes.

“Guys this is supposed to be our special night.”

“But we want to see her too, you said she remembered everything!” Ki Kwang says back. “You can have her later.”

“You can see her tomorrow.” Yoseob snaps back. “Tonight—” He stopping he stares at me. “You look amazing.”

I smile at him. “You look pretty amazing in a suit.” I coo walking over to him.

“Noona!” Dongwoon says grinning. “You look amazing.”

“You sure you want to go out?” Ki Kwang asks teasing us.

Hyunseung smiles. “Have fun tonight you two.”

Yoseob takes my hand leading me out of the apartment, down to the elevator and outside to the car waiting for us.

“You really do look stunning.”Yoseob says helping me in. “Completely amazing.”

Blushing I say “Thank-you my prince.”

He grins getting in, as the car takes off Yoseob wraps his arms around me. “You really do remember.”

I smile at him resting my hand on his leg. “And I don’t want to forget.” I whisper kissing his cheek.

 

Stepping out we walk into a restaurant where we are taken to a seat by a window on the river, the lights shining off the water are amazing.The candles in the middle of our table, the soft music playing in the background the atmosphere is perfect. He really is the best. “You really are the best.” I tell Yoseob taking his hand.

He chuckles. “I’m not.” I shake my head. “ But dinner is going to be.” He whispers smiling.

Through dinner we’re chatting having a great time, talking about the last year we’ve had together, how he stayed by my side as long as he could while I was in the hospital and finally how much we love each other…

 

“Sooyoung, I love you.”

I smile at him. “I love you too Yoseob.”

Standing up he walks over to me and kneels right there gathering the attention of everyone around. Holding my breath and the tears back I stare at Yoseob. “Sooyoung, I don’t want to ever let you go, I don’t want to take the chance of even losing you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I know that I won’t ever find someone as amazing, stunning, or perfect…”He smiles pulling out a small black box. “Will you marry me?”

Feeling my a few tears slip through, he wipes them away smiling as I nod my head ‘yes’.


Comment and Subscribe?

The next one is the last one guys (: Thank-you to everyone that commented and subscribed!! ~~~ <3