It took a push, but they'll understand

Fickle Memories

Growling in irritancy as I wait for the door to open. I hear a “One minute!”  Being screamed as Gooch and Sohyun catch up.

“Why are you waiting?” She asks me confused, along with an agreeing bark from Gooch.

I sigh. “It’s locked.”

She nods her head. “They know ours yet they refuse to tell us theirs.” She says referring to the code to open the door.

We both stand there muttering about how the guys are stupid, and that if we could the only ones we’d keep would be Dongwoon, Yoseob and Doojoon. The three that pissed us off the least.

“Finally the door swings open revealing a pissed Jun Hyung, I uncaringly past by him looking for Yoseob.

Spotting him fixing his hat placed on his head I run at him, he turns in time to embrace me.

I rest my head on his shoulder listening to his breathing.

“I was worried about you.” Yoseob says holding my tightly.

“Let her go.” Jun Hyung says.

Hesitantly Yoseob complies, I on the other hand give him a kiss, feeling Yoseob return it instantly, re-wrapping his arms around me pulling me as close as possible.

Coming apart as the guys hold Junnie back allowing him to only swear, I smile up at Yoseob.

“I love you.” I whisper, but Yoseob furrows his brow. He couldn’t hear me over all the yelling.

“What?” He asks me softly arms latched around my waist.

“SHUT UP JUN HYUNG!!” Sohyun yells irritantly “I CAN’T HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!” She screams hitting him to shut him up. “Say it again!”

“I love you.” I say again resting my head on his chest. “I know I do.”

I can hear the gasps around the room and Yoseob’s heart racing. “You remember?”

“I know where you told me first.” I say looking up at the handsome blonde, “I remember it was the same night that you gave me our couple rings.” Realizing, I haven’t taken mine off since Yoseob gave it to me.

He smiles at me happily. “I love you too.” With that he kisses my forehead. “A lot.”

I grin at him. “I love you a lot too.” I whisper.

He hugs me tightly, his face buried in my hair, my face pressed against his face.

“Aw, they’re so cute!” Ki Kwang says.

Pulling apart we entwine our fingers smiling like fools no doubt.

“Yoseob.” Jun Hyung says sharply.

I look at him letting him go to hug my brother. “I love you too, but you need to be happy too.” I whisper into his ear.

“I can’t lose you.” He says holding my tightly.

I smile. “I’m not going anywhere Oppa.” Pulling apart I push him towards Sohyun.

They look at each other awkwardly, Gooch walking over to me sitting wagging her tail.

“Go for a walk.” I suggest as Yoseob grabs my hand.

“Yeah.” Everyone agrees.

“Make-up already!” Hyunseung yells with a smile across his face. “You two need each other.”

“We all see it.” Doojoon says pushing them out the door then closing it.


We're getting close to the end :)

Comment and Subscribe :D

Thank-you to those that do subscribe and comment (: