Curse the Towel

Fickle Memories

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I didn’t really feel like hanging out while waiting for Sooyoung to wake up, I mean the guys are great but I wanted to curl up in bed with her and hold her tightly, hoping for her memories to return. It has to be tough on her not remembering anything really; I wish I could help her.

“I’m going to go home.” I mumble walking away from the guys, exchanging a look with her big brother, my hyung, Jun Hyung. “I just want to talk to her.” I tell him.

Walking down the streets with a hat and my hoodie over my head I begin to run, too excited to get home. 

Upon walking in I relive our maknae of ‘babysitting’ role. “Dongwoon!” I call out into the apartment to see him watching T.V. “You can go meet the guys at the restaurant, I’ll stay here.” I tell him plopping myself next to him.

“Alright hyung,” He says walking to the door, just before he shuts the door he says. “She’s taking a shower.”

My eyes light up, she used to dance around after she changed in the bathroom. Knocking on the door I say “Soonie Dongwoon left I’m here now!” I tell her going into my room to take my shoes off.

On my way out I notice the door opening and walking out is a Sooyoung wrapped up in a towel, Her hair dripping, and the towel barely covering her tiny frame, before I could think I find me self whistling at her.

Turning around she has a smile plastered on her face. “Sobie-Oppa!” She says happily walking towards me, taking a few steps as well.

“Soonie,” I pause staring into her eyes they show joy, a lot of it, I find myself smiling back at her.

Sooyoung wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me softly. “I missed you.” She says her lips still on mine, the soft lips brushing against mine with every word sending shivers through my body.

I quickly wrap my arms securely around her waist. “I missed you too.” I whisper before capturing her lips again.

“I better go get dressed,” she says pulling away and out of my grasp, turning around she adjusts her towel, curse that damn towel. “I’ll be right out sweetie.” She coos.

Just like old times.


I didn't think there was enough romance (: Yoseob deserves some. Comment and Subscribe