I Love your litter sister, I promise.

Fickle Memories

 

With Yoseob’s help all the plates are set on the table, “Do we have any oranges?” Yoseob calls looking around.

Stepping into the room I raise my brows. “Do we?” I ask him chuckling.

He blushes. “I’m sorry, I forgot, we don't live together."

Walking over to him I pull him into a kiss. “I like the sound of we.” I tell him against his lips. “I like it a lot.” I whisper walking over to the basket of fruit grabbing a few oranges.

Sobie-Oppa cuts them in half while I work on juicing them. “Alright all done.” I say pouring the now semi-filled pitcher.

“M’kay my sweet.” He says quickly taking it and placing it on the table, then coming back for the glasses and finally leaving me dazed he spins me around for a little. “I love you in my shirt.”

I feel my cheeks heat up. “Yoseob” I whisper holding his neck. “I love you.”

Setting me down kissing my forehead, then my nose and finally my lips gently he murmurs into my hair. “I love you too Sooyoung.”

“Come let’s eat.” I whisper tugging at his hand towards the table.

 

Just as we are sitting down the door swings open revealing Jun Hyung and Sohyun holding hands smiling ecstatically. “Hey— ” Junnie starts then looks at the two of us, and back at Sohyun.

"Didn't know you had SWAGGER." Sohyun jokes with a grin.

Shaking my head I smile. "I got plenty."

“Hey Hyung.” Yoseob says cheerfully.

“How was your night?” Sohyun asks walking over to the table taking a seat. “What up with your hair?”

Yoseob eating quickly, runs to my room in a flash coming out in his pants and his undershirt speeding out the door with Junnie in a matter of moments.

 

Both Sohyun and I are dazed by his quick actions. “Scratch my first question. What up with him?”

I chuckle eating my pancakes. “He didn't want Junnie to hear the response to ‘What up with my hair’ response.”

“Why?” She asks narrowing her eyes.

“Last night we ate dinner.”

“AND?” She says a smile forming on her lips.

“Well we went through a couple bottles of wine, obviously we were drunk.” I say a smile now on my lips.

“You both did IT?!” She squeals happily.

I nod my head “Neither of us remember, but waking up in his arms was a pretty good hint.”

Laughing she throws her head back. “He is so dead when Junnie finds out!”

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

As soon as Sohyun asks Sooyoung what’s up with her serious ‘bed’ hair I scarf my food down and run to her room pulling my pants on, and my undershirt on, slipping my shoes on I grab Hyung and bolt out of the apartment pulling him behind me.

“Yoseob-ah what are you taking me?!”

“Home.” I say pulling us into a taxi quickly giving him the address.

“Why aren’t we waiting? Yoseob where is your shirt?”

“Sooyoung is wearing it.” I say quickly covering me mouth.

“What?!” He asks narrowing his eyes at me. “WHY?!”

Biting my lip I pray for a miracle, and kind of miracle. “Umm…”

“I am waiting.” He says. “If I don’t find out I’ll just ask her.”

Sighing in defeat I ask the taxi driver to step on it. “Jun Hyung don’t be TOO mad.”

“Too late.” He grumbles already sounding more than pissed.

Looking out the window I begin my explanation. “I love your sister.” I turn to look at her brother. “I love her a lot, I really do.”


Awww poor Yoseob (:

Comment and Subscribe