Laundry Day~

Fickle Memories

 

Lying in bed for the day with Yoseob is amazing, remembering every memory it felt like that had him in it, others staying black and fuzzy.

“You know we should do this more often.” Yoseob says leaning his head against the headboard. “I like this.”

I smirk to myself leaning on his body. “Me too.” Eventually we do take out nap in the afternoon after hours of talking, giggling and some kissing.

 

Being with him made it seem like everything was ok, like I never had the accident, like I had all my memories. He’s patient with me, he doesn’t get irritated when I ask him questions that I should know answers to, but I can see it in his eyes how he longs for me to remember for everything to just to come back.

 

“Soonie…” Sobie-Oppa says shaking me. “I have to go; my schedule starts in a few hours. I’ll be back though.”

“M’kay…” I mumble not comprehending what he’s saying, but cuddle into him.

Chuckling he kisses my head. “I’ll come back as soon as I can.”

Before leaving for good measure he sings me a new song, something that put me right to sleep, something that I can’t remember what it was when I wake, as though it was a dream… at the end though I heard him say “I love you.”

 

Waking up at proper hours, due to an incessant poking on my back, “I’m sleeping.” I mutter turning over to see Sohyun.

“I know, but I want to talk.” She told me with grin on her face. “And I don’t know if you’ve changed your sheets.” Looking at the bed with a funny look she nods at me in question.

“No I haven’t.” I mumble digging my face into my pillow. “I’ll do so after I get some more sleep.”

“You can’t Yoseob will be back when you do, and then I’ll have lost my time with you.” She says grinning no doubt. “I’ll help with the laundry~” She says in a singsong voice while continuing to poke me.

Giving up I toss my covers off, stretching. “You’re lucky.”

“I know, trust me I know.”

Walking over to my closet I dresser I pull a pair of sweats on staying Yoseob’s shirt still. I didn’t want to take it off and wash it, it smells like him…

Looking at each other we giggle. “STRIP THE BED!” She yells loudly pulling my duvet, blankets, and sheets off on a couple swift tugs. Following her example I tug my pillows out of their covers, then because she refuses the bed as well.

Marching around the apartment with a few baskets we set out to find laundry to get washed, finding a good deal in her room.

“Do I normally do all the washing?” I ask seeing three new baskets full of laundry being pulled out of her room.

“Yeah, I help but when you’re gone I get freaked that I’ll ruin it so I wait for you.” She says smiling proudly, causing me to laugh. “Come on let’s get down to the laundry mat.”

Trying to pull six baskets of laundry is no easy task “Need some help?”

We both turn in surprise to face Ki Kwang, Dongwoon, and Doojoon all smiling.

“We’d love it.” I tell them with a smile.

“Everyone else has schedules huh?” Sohyun asks chuckling.

“Yeah, we got lonely and we thought of you two.” Kwangie says smiling grabbing two.

While everyone else carries one “So why the sudden laundry day?” Dongwoon asks.

Sohyun nudges me. “THAT IS NOT THE ONLY REASON!” I yell at her blushing.

The three boys look at me, Doojoon’s eyes dart down to my basket, my covers, then back to me. “He’s not dead?!” He yells laughing.

“Who isn’t hyung?” Dongwoon asks.

“Yoseob!” Doojoon says still laughing.

Shaking my head we all get in the elevator.

“Why would he be dead?” Kwangie asks confused.

I shoot Doojoon a look, you’ll-be-dead-if-you-say-anything-kind-of-look.

Straightening himself and nodding his head he pretends not to have heard Kwangie.

“Hyunggg~~~” They both whine, while the three of us stiffen knowing the answer.

“Do you know Sohyun?” Dongwoon asks pouting.

“Like hell I’ll die.” She says looking away from the maknae.

“Why don’t we know?” Kwangie asks.

Under our breath we mutter ‘there’s a reason for you.’


Part one (:

Comment and Subscribe