Stranger Danger, Junnie to the Rescue

Fickle Memories

 

Sitting with Gooch while watching some good ol’T.V., until Gooch begins to whine, with her leash next to her.

Sighing I turn the TV off, “Alright, alright.”I mutter heading to my room to get out of my ‘laze-around-the-house- outfit 'and into a black and pink floral print dress, long sleeves stopping about three or four inches above my knee, and a pair of black and gray vans, and to hold my hair back a black headband. Phone and leash in hand we walkout the door trekking out into the city of Seoul.

 

Looking around I’d forgotten how amazing the city really is, the people that just walk by all the beauty, but then again not all of them are regaining their memories.Chuckling I take Gooch through the park resting in the grass every now and then.Looking around at the leaves, and trees I find myself smiling wandering happily around.

“Time to head home.” I tell Gooch as we walk into the busy streets with the sun going down, getting dark very quick.

“Hey there.” A voice says falling instep with me.“Cute pooch.”

Turning I see some stranger. “Oh, thanks.” I murmur suddenly feeling the urgent need to run.

“Want to grab a cup of coffee?” He asks me as I near my apartment.

“No thanks.” I tell him as Gooch begins to growl a good sign this guy isn’t any good.

“Aw, come on sweetie we could have a good time.”

“Doubtful.” I tell him standing ready to put up a struggle. “Anyways I should get going.” I say.

“Aw, don’t be like that.” He says grabbing my wrist.

Trying to pull away, feeling the terror rise in my mind, panicking I look around…

“Sooyoung who is this?” Junnie asks walking over staring at him hard.

“Just a friend,” The stranger says smiling. “Move along.”

“Let go of my sister.” Junnie says moving closer.

“Look man, we’re friends.” He says trying to sway my Oppa.

“Oppa make him let go!” I say trying to pull my arm out.

Pulling me back Gooch decides it’s been enough,barking loudly she nips his leg causing him to let go angrily. “What the hell!” He yells trying to kick her.

Shoving him hard I push him into the wall. “Back off!” I scream gathering some attention.

Gooch barks again for good measure as Junnie takes my arm pulling my inside the apartment building.  “You ok?” Junnie asks inspecting my wrist.

Nodding my head I feel the rush of terror sweep over me, wrapping my arms around him tightly holding him. “I was scared Junnie.”

Rubbing my back he nods his head. “It’s alright, everything is going to be ok, Yoseob asked me to come over, something about you going out and not answering your phone?”

Looking down I notice for the first time, my phone is off.

“Opps.” I mutter as Junnie leads me to the elevator. “Carry me Oppa?” I ask shaking still.

Hugging me tightly he picks me up bridal style making sure my dress isn’t showing anything, leaning my head on his shoulder I feel the panic washing away. “Thank-you Oppa.”

He nods his head smiling. “I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Me too.” I whisper faintly.

Junnie yells for Yoseob to open the door. Right away Yoseob takes me out of my brother’s arms and sets me down on the couch. “Are you alright? I tried calling for hours, I kept getting your voice mail.”

Nodding my head I hold his hand. “I forgot to turn my phone on, and thanks to you calling Junnie I’m fine.” I say hugging him tightly.

“I’m gonna go, Sohyun is waiting for me at the condo.” Junnie says leaving. “I’m taking Gooch.” He calls shutting the door, leaving me alone with Yoseob.

“What happened?” Yoseob asks me his eyes staring at me full of concern.

“Some stupid guy.” I mumble feeling the relief that Junnie showed up in time to save me. “He tried pulling some , but Gooch and Junnie wouldn't have any of it.”

Yoseob pulls me against his chest. “Oh thank god you’re alright!” He mumbles into my hair. Surprising me, I return the hug, letting the embrace turn into so much more.


More hinting, ha-ha

Comment and Subscribe!! <3