Who even whistles anymore?

Fickle Memories

The next morning I hear everyone shuffling around out around the halls.

“Where is Yoseob?” Dongwoon asks. “He wasn’t in his bunk this morning."

Looking at the sleeping Yoseob on the floor, I feel my stomach lurch I didn’t want him to get in trouble so I was going to move when I saw Yoseob shake his head mouthing for me to pretend to be asleep, and hope for the best.

My door cracks open slowly. “He’s in here.” Hyunseung whispers. “They’re both still asleep.”

“Together?!” Junnie yelps out.

“No, he’s on the floor,” Hyunseung says. “I don’t think he was even on her bed.”

My door then closes, and I feel myself drift off to sleep again.

 

“Noona!” I feel someone shaking me. “Time to wake up.”

My eyes flutter open. “Dongwoon!” I say surprised.

He smiles at me. “You and Hyung almost got in trouble this morning.”

I nod my head. “Yoseob sang me sleep.”

“Junnie said that was probably what happened.” Dongwoon says smiling. “Yoseob and the others all went out already, they’ll be back soon.”

Smiling I shake his hair. “Well, I’ll get ready for the day and maybe we can go out.” I tell him swinging my legs over the bed.

“Noona!” He says happily skipping out of the room.

Chuckling I walk out of my room, walking down the hall I open a door hoping to find the bathroom, finding instead the laundry room. “Dongwoon!” I call feeling silly for being lost.

“The bathroom is down the hall from our room!” Dongwoon calls from the living room or maybe the kitchen.

Walking into the bathroom locking the door behind me, with a fresh towel in my arms, I turn on the hot water, stripping down I hop in to take a quick shower. The warm water feels good washing away all my worries for the time being.

I hear someone yelling something, not really caring seeing as this is relaxing. After I finish, I wrap my towel around my body and walk out in the hall only to hear someone whistling at me.


Comment and subscribe please ><