Junnie-Oppa doesn't always have to know

Fickle Memories

 

After Doojoon ordered food we all sat at the table eating.

“Sooyoung do remember the first time we ate together?” Hyunseung asks me.

I shake my head no. “I remember…” Thinking hard about all these people, I remember “We were at a restaurant and you and Junnie-Oppa had been drinking and started to sing and dance in the middle of the meal.”

“I totally forgot about that!” Sohyun begins to laugh uncontrollably along with the others. “You both looked so stupid!”

“Ha-ha” Junnie says sarcastically. He then looks like he suddenly remembered something. He turns to face Yoseob. “You disappeared with her, where did you two go?” He interrogates him going overly-protective mode.

Yoseob’s face pales as Junnie asks him more questions. “The two of you were drinking that night too, where did you go?”

I look over at Yoseob, our eyes connecting for a moment, with me suddenly remembering. We’d left early while oppa and Hyunseung preformed, not really wanting to see the others when they got home we went to Sohyun and my apartment. We’d made it to my room before anything serious had happened, we did not do IT, but we got close. I woke up in his arms most of our clothing had been flung all across my room.

I inhaled sharply at the memory and began blushing. “O-o-oppa…”

He turned to look at me raising an eyebrow.

Yoseob sighed. “We went to her place.”

“And?” I could hear the anger seeping into his voice.

“He passed out on the couch.” I say, “I made it to my bed.” I lie.

Junhyung stared at me hard for a little. “I see.” Was all he said before the subject was changed again.

“I’m going to bed,” Jun Hyung said giving me a hug and heading down the hall. “Don’t be too loud.” He nags us before closing the door.

“What really happened?” Sohyun asked as everyone split into different groups. Hyunseung and Dongwoon playing video games, Doojoon watching and chatting with Ki Kwang.

Leaving Yoseob, me and Sohyun. “He wasn’t passed out on the couch when I got home.”

We exchanged glances. “Nothing happened.” Yoseob says coolly. “We just fell asleep in her room.”

Sohyun knew she wasn’t getting the full story her face said it, but it looked like she didn't want to hear it if we were covering for each other.


Alright, next chapter is the super short cute one ><;;

Comment and subscribe