The Line

Fickle Memories

 

Looking over at Yoseob his smile grows, I couldn’t help but laugh. “Are you that excited?”

 Yoseob nods his head furiously. “We haven't been in forever!”

Sighing I get out of bed with Yoseob following me. “I’ll take a quick shower.”

“I’ll have to draw the line somewhere!” Junnie yells over to Yoseob.

“It’ll be quick.” Yoseob says with eyes dancing. “Promise.”

“Ha-ha and your death won’t.” He threatens, completely serious.

I smirk turning around to a pleading Yoseob. “We’ll get our chance.” I whisper to him closing the bathroom door behind me.

“Aishi.” I hear him mutter. “Did you bring me clothes?”

“Yeah, we figured the two of you wouldn't be dressed yet.” Junnie says.

 

Quickly turning on the hot water after stripping off my clothes I step into the shower, shivering at the sudden temperature change. Quickly washing my hair and body I step out wrapping a towel around my body securely and step out into the hallway.

 

“Don—” It was Doojoon who’d come at hearing the door open, quickly turning away. “I’ll wait over there.” He says pointing to the living room.

Smirking to myself I open my room to reveal Yoseob waiting patiently on my bed. “Dressed?” Yoseob asks not turning around.

“In a way.” I tell him shutting the door.

His head to the side, “In a way?”

“Yes.”

Unable to resist he turns around his confused look becoming a smirk. “I like this.”

Chuckling I walk over to my dresser pulling out my under garments, then to my closest picking out a pair of skinny jeans about to pick a shirt until Yoseob speaks. “I have a shirt for you already.”

Turning I see two of his shirts. I feel my lips curl into a smile, picking one of them.

“Time to get dressed.” Yoseob declares with a smirk.

Chuckling I turn away from him. “Shouldn’t you be with the others?”

“I like it here.” He says wrapping his muscular arms around me. “A lot.”

Sighing I turn around to face him smiling at him I give him a kiss. “I need to get dressed.”

“Me too.”

Sighing I pull out of his arms. “Don’t peek.”

“Embarrassed?”

“Yes.” I tell him a blush coming over my face.

Sighing he walks up to me. “I won’t look; I’ll only ever look when you say it’s ok.”

Seeing that he’s completely serious about this makes my heart flutter, Yoseob is staring into my eyes, letting my hands undo the simple tuck that’s keeping the towel on it falls to the ground.

He’s covering his eyes with his hands as I get my under garments on. “You can look.”

He chuckles walking over to me, kissing my lips and allowing his hands to rub my sides. “You’re too beautiful.”

Blushing I grab the shirt pulling it over my head and Yoseob quickly catching my lips again. Wrapping my legs around his waist, locking my ankles. Deepening the kiss by pushing me up against a wall; before a knock comes to the door. “Hurry up; we don’t want the lines to get too long!” Sohyun yells from the other side.

Sighing he leans his head on mine. “One day right?”
“One day.” I agree.


Sorry, I got writer's block D: so this chapter kind of , but good news? I know how it'll end :D

;o

Comment and Subscribe!!