Walking Out in the World Around us

Fickle Memories

 

“Whoa, I like the leg.” Ki Kwang says in a joking tone winking.

“THAT’S WHY!” Junnie-Oppa roars.

Looking up at him I glare. “Fine, I’ll change.” I huff walking into my room to change, I didn’t need him yelling, nor did I feel like being stuck in here.

I changed out of my clothes intended to lie around the house, and changed into a pair of skinny jeans with a ton of rips in them, to spite my older brother, a red and grey striped racer back shirt, slipping on my grey vans, changing my purses to a owl one, and adding a necklace in a box, throwing my phone and wallet in my bag I walk out of my room, quietly making my way down the hall and out the door I slip out of the condo, with a dress code.

 

Walking around in the fresh summery air is nice, I feel calmer, and more at one with myself. Walking around I come across a park, one that has memories suddenly flooding my mind.

 

The swings where Junnie- Oppa told me that he couldn’t live with me anymore that I’d have to live alone or find someone else to live with, me happily finding Sohyun a few days later.

Yoseob also told me he loved me for the first time, and where I returned my feelings for him.

"Soonie do you know how long we've been dating?" Yoseob asks me curiously.

Chuckling I answer him. "Four months Sobie- oppa" I reply smiling on the swings.

He smiles at me, that gleaming smile, the kind that could get me to do anything, that cute grin Yoseob had plastered on his face. "I've loved you for four months now."

Surprised, I smile at him, walking over wrapping my arms around him whispering. "I've loved you too for a while."

Ki Kwang told me that my brother liked a girl here, pushing me in the swings as we took a break from our run, the girl happened to be Sohyun.

Doojoon brought me here after Yoseob and I got in a fight, I don’t remember what it was about but I was upset. To calm me Doojoon-Oppa told me he’d kick Yoseob’s for me if it made me feel better. It wouldn’t have.

Dongwoon and I come here to talk when everyone has busy schedules excluding us, happening more than we thought it would.

Hyun Seung took me here after Junnie made me upset, while Yoseob had a busy schedule, saying that my brother was just worried, me saying he was stupid but I loved him because he’s my brother.

Sohyun and I came here when we celebrated that we'd be debuting, we had drank a little and were buzzed and excited about how much our lives were going to be changing, how I wouldn't have to be so secretive about my relationship with Yoseob soon.

 

I chuckle taking a picture of the empty playground holding memories yet to unfold, I continue on my walk looking around at the shops occasionally buying something if I felt I’d like it enough.

I come across a little café, walking in I’m hit with the over whelming smell of coffee and pastries.

“Oh, one of best costumers, you haven’t been in a while.” A lady says with a smile spread across her face. “Your usual?” she asks me as I walk up to the counter.

I nod my head, “How much?” I ask pulling my wallet out.

“13,209 Won as always.” She says with a smile. “I’ll have your order right up.”

Seeing her walk away from the counter I realize this is where I’d met Sohyun…

 

She’d come in looking at the pastries they had on display, when a guy grabbed her on the waist roughly. Obviously  taken by surprised she let out a yelp, then realizing who it was she’d proceeded to hit the guy, not in a playful ‘don’t do that’ kind of way but in a ‘get the hell away from me’. Standing up I dumped my hot coffee on his head, telling him to back off.

She took this opportunity to knee him in the crouch, repeatedly; till she was satisfied he wouldn’t be getting up anytime soon. We’d formed out friendship over this.

 

“Sooyoung, your order is ready!” The lady told me with a smile, paying her I walked out of the café, my coffee in one hand and a few chocolate croissants in the bag in my other hand.

Taking another turn along my long walk through memories that came through I took a seat in front of a tree.

Watching people walk past me unaware that I’m even alive I smile contently, it’s a nice warm day, the sun is out, there aren’t any clouds and I don’t have my worries on my back.

 


Comment and Subscribe!!

I'm excited for the next few chapters to come (: