No secrets among friends

Fickle Memories

 

Once in the laundry room, using a few washing machines to get the blankets, whites, darks, and well all of the clothes. Dongwoon and Kwangie still haven’t dropped it.

“They’ll keep bugging you.” Doojoon says.

“Hey Dongwoon~”I call suddenly wanting ice cream.

“Yes noona?”

“Will you get me ice cream?”

He looks at me. “Will you tell me the secret?”

Biting my lip I think… I REALLY want ice cream. “M’kay.” I say finally giving in to the ice cream’s deliciousness.

“Ki Kwang go with him.” Doojoon barks at him. Nodding his head the two head off to buy some ice cream.

“Jun Hyung seriously didn’t kill him?” Doojoon asks. “What stop—” He looks over at Sohyun.

Her turn to blush. “You catch everything don’t you?” She says looking away.

He chuckles. “Well something would have had to make it ‘even’ between those two.” He says motioning over to me.

“Yoseob and Junnie are keeping quiet?”

Doojoon nods his head. “We know Jun hyung came home pissed at Yoseob.”

I giggled. “It wasn’t intentional.” He raises one of his brows. “Wine, a lot of wine.”

He nods his head. “Well I won’t say anything but what are you going to tell Dongwoon, I don’t need our maknae corrupted.”

I smile. “To ask Yoseob”

Doojoon looks at me impressed. “Are you sure you lost your memories?”

Smiling I shrug my shoulders. “I remember a lot now to be honest.”

Doojoon smiles at me giving me a hug. “I’m glad”

Sohyun chuckles. “Yet the night before is gone?”

Blushing I pout. “We were drunk” I whine.

Something must have clicked in his mind. “Jun Hyung didn’t kill him, and you guys were drunk…YOU COULD BE—”

Sohyun’s hand flaps over his mouth. “Shh, we’ve already discussed it. No protection was used.”

His eyes go wide removing her hand he stares at me in disbelief. “Shame.”

Turning my head away I pout again. “We didn’t plan on it.” I whine again.

After a few more moments of in depth talking in comes Dongwoon with my favorite ice cream holding it high above my head.

“Tell mee~~” He sings.

I chuckle pulling his ear down I whisper very quietly while Ki Kwang whines that he wants to know.

“Ask Yoseob.” Quickly grabbing the ice cream I eat a spoon full.

“Noona that isn’t fair!” He whines. “Doojoon knows, Jun Hyung knows, why can’t I?”

I smile. “They figured it out or sort of found out.” I tell him smiling; “Besides I’m sure Yoseob is going to tell you guys.”

Dongwoon pouts over in the corner while we all switch the loads into the dryers.

Sitting down I smile at the ring currently on my finger.

“Your anniversary is coming up right?” Ki Kwang asks.

I nod my head in response a smile still on my face.

“You know, when Yoseob first told us he was going to say that he is in love with you we all laughed saying it was too soon, but seeing both of you staring and smiling at the rings on your hands it’s obvious.” Doojoon says.

“Yeah, Junnie was livid, he said tell her and I’ll make sure you’ll never have a kids.” Sohyun says laughing.

“You two made up?” Dongwoon asks smiling.

She nods her head. “I’m glad I was starting to think that there wasn't anyone out there for me.”

Ki Kwang chuckles. “Are you kidding, we’re so jealous of the four of you.”

We smile. “I’m sure they are waiting for you.”

Doojoon and Ki Kwang smile at us. “I hope so, but I wish they’d stop waiting.”

“What are you guys doing here?” I turn my head and my smile grows.

Getting up I run into the open arms waiting for me. “You’re done?”

“For today at least.” Yoseob says sighing.

“We’re helping with the laundry.” Doojoon says with a smirk.

Yoseob whispers in my ear. “He knows doesn’t he?”

I nod my head. “He isn’t a moron.”

“You’re still in my shirt?”

“I like it.” I tell him chuckling.

Suddenly Ki Kwang gasps. “I know!” He says falling on the ground getting doubtful looks from everyone except Dongwoon who is edging closer to Yoseob.

Confirming it Sohyun looks at me in surprise. “He does.”

Yoseob sighs. “There isn’t any secret keeping is there?”

I shake my head, “But I think someone would like to be let in on it.”

Leaving his arms Yoseob gives me a confused look, and then sees Dongwoon as sighs. “Might as well.”

Smiling at him I take a seat by the others all watching Dongwoon’s face as it becomes interested to surprised to shock.

“NOONA!” He says his mouth gaping open. Just as the dryers all go off.

‘Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner’ I think to myself as Dongwoon shakes his head trying to get the information out.


Dongwoon is so innocent... (:

Comment and Subscribe