Trying to update, but srsly what do you guys think?

EXONE: The Minor Forces-The Oracle of Fear

So obviously Xiu Min is telling me jia you... XD

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS. Do you like the story so far?

It's just...I think this story is the one where I work the most on it, where I don't mind writing it every day, and I feel no need to make myself fit into this mold that...well...you know how the standards of fanfics sometimes go these days.

And if you don't think so, here's some pictures:

Shisus the last page? >.<

Feel free to read that if you can. I have really bad handwriting, especially when I'm trying to get thoughts down, not like when I'm actually trying to write pretty. (-cough-love notes -cough cough- XD) 

WOW.

And can you believe it? A WHOLE SECTION IS TAKEN UP.

Well, half of the section was my bio notebook. But I can't believe after all those days of SAT prep, Europe traveling, and now my confines in math camp (seriously fun though XD) there's like a barrier saying "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GO ON?"

LOL of course I will. I might stall though because I still have a LOT of pages I still need to type up. And my friend LogieBearxx and other friends do get to see it first, but it's usually to see if you guys will like it and not go through my horrible grammar. (BTW you should check my friend out. She has INCREDIBLE crackfics. But I should get away form this shameless plug before it swallows me whole AHHHH-)

But sometimes I wonder, even if writing gives me this pleasure, are there people out there that also want to go with this journey with me, but just don't know? I mean, there's YOU GUYS (and I'm very grateful. It does get lonely now and then) but still...

And every time I see a new subscriber notification or story comment, most of the time I pray it's this fanfic. Well okay, Kiss Cafe is pretty good, but to me it's not like a masterpiece I hold close to my heart every day.

Whoah, did the font change? Eh, sorry guys.

But seriously, I think you all know my pain. It's just that I'm really bad at advertising my stories in general. Do you guys have any tips? 

Anyway, onwards to typing all that up! -sigh- 

Sorry for this "nonchapter", but I feel a lot better getting it all out. AND YOU GET REAL PICTURES! XD

Wo ai ni men! ^_^

<3 aznawzmao