BONUS: Out of This Universe

EXONE: The Minor Forces-The Oracle of Fear

[A/N] That’s right, A BONUS CHAPTER. Because there is never enough fluff in this world. To think about it, there wasn’t enough Kalyn and Tao scenes in general. Hmm maybe in the sequels…

Also what’s a Tao fanfic without a decent amount of show time for his time-controlling power?

Enjoy you faithful subbies ^_^

 

“Look!” Tao pointed at the sky. “Over there?”

“Huh?” I looked, the grass squishing underneath my arms as I turned to look. But I barely glimpsed the flash of light before it was gone. “Aish, I’m so bad at this.”

“It’s not your fault. You can barely see the stars in China due to the light pollution.”

“Well, since you saw that shooting star, what did you wish for?”

He turned, grinning. “If I told you, it wouldn’t come true.”

I swatted at him. He ducked, laughing.

“It better not be something ridiculous.” I settled back down on my back.

“What do you think is ridiculous?” He asked.

I thought about it. “Something like getting a car. Material wishes are great for goals, but in the long run they don’t really matter.”

“True. But I didn’t make a material wish.”

“Then what?”

“Look.” He pointed.

I sighed, knowing I would probably miss it again. But I turned anyway. A gasp escaped out of my mouth.

A shooting star stood frozen in the black night. Its beams were neatly arranged, brightening everything around it. The tail was exquisite.

“Oh my god. That is beautiful.”

And then it died into the night, only existing in my memory.

“That was my wish,” Tao murmured. “To let you see the beauty of one.”

“You froze time though, didn’t you?”

“That doesn’t mean I can’t miss it.”

I rolled over so I was next to him and pecked him on the cheek. “Thank you.” I snuggled into his side.

He wrapped his arm around me. “Anything for you,” he whispered.

The same the shooting star lit the night sky, those words brightened my heart.

Because I knew he met every syllable.

 

[A/N]...And I think that's it!

Like seriously. No more chapters. Except maybe when I finally get off my lazy to work on the sequel.

That's why Tao's waving goodbye. SEEEE THIS AUTHOR IS ALWAYS THINKING.

Anyway, it's snowing here for some reason even though it's the end of March and for goodness sakes if it snows on my birthday next week I think I'll bury my head in shame of how drunk Mother Nature is.

No really, she's gone bipolar. First day of Spring, YAY IT'S WARM and then the next day is below freezing.

Come on, climate or weather, which ever one if responsible, get your act together.

Anyway, hope to see you around! ^_^