Christmas Shopping and Near-Death Experience

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

8/27- A/N: Again, as said in the previous chapter, I'm editing the chapter before and this chapter since it was lost due to the site crashing. And again, everything is the same!

 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Days have passed by quickly and eventually came Christmas Eve. From school, to projects, to songwriting, you've been too busy to shop for gifts. Luckily, Boyfriend was signing autographs for fans at the mall today, so you can get some shopping done.
 
After checking in with their manager, Manager Park, you grabbed your purse and headed to the shops. Browsing through the aisles, you searched carefully for the perfect presents. Store clerks tried to help as much as they could. Some of the guy workers even attempted to flirt with you. However, between store to store, you felt a presence following you, but when you turn around, no one is there. So, you shrugged it off. 
 
Finally after hours of restless shopping, you managed to find gifts. Taking a peek at the guys, you saw that the crowd of fans dispersed and they were getting ready to leave. You quickly ran to a gifting store, selected a cute/attractive roll of wrapping paper, a package of bright colorful bows, and purchased them. You hurried back to the staff.
 
Hiding the bags of gifts, you helped clean up. As you stacked away the chairs, Manager Park called to you. "Sohyun-ah! Can you please pull up the van to the front of the mall and load up the boxes?" he asked, throwing the van's keys onto the table . "Sure!" you replied, grabbing them and heading down to the parking garage. 
 
Getting in, you pulled up the van to the front and parked it. Opening the trunk, you went to fetch the boxes. One by one, you and some staff members filled the back with the boxes. Once everything had fit, you managed to squeeze in your bags of gifts without damaging them. You handed Manager Park the keys as he thanked you. 
 
You and Boyfriend piled into the van once everything was checked. About to drive off, Donghyun outburst, "Ah! My jacket!" Manager Park sighed and turned off the engine. "I'll get it!" you jumped out. "Brb!" You waved before running to the mall. 
 
Inside, you went back to the area Boyfriend had their signing. "Now where are y— Aha!" you caught sight of Donghyun's jacket hanging on a railing. Grabbing it, you felt someone watching you. Well there were a bunch of people around, but it felt as if these eyes were piercing through your very skin. 
 
Jogging to the parking garage, you took the stairs. You finally heard footsteps rushing behind you. You quickened your steps, soon skipping down. Tripping, you fell on the floor with a thud. Ignoring the pain, you looked at the two figures wearing black clothing and masks. Scooting backwards, you scrambled onto your feet and ran. 
 
Speeding past cars, the two figures were slowly catching up. You spotted Boyfriend's van in the far distance. "Opp—" Your mouth was covered with a gloved hand. "MMPH!!! MMPHHH!!!" you muffled and struggled to pry the hand off. But they were WAY too strong, although it felt like a woman's hand.
 
Dragging you, the two masked-people took you behind the stairs. Throwing you down, you winced in pain. "Please! Please, let me go!" you begged, looking up at them. They both cackled in high-pitched voices. *Why does that sound so familiar?* you pondered. One of the girls  picked you up by your collar and held you against the wall. 
 
Opening your mouth to scream, the other girl unsheathed a sharp knife and held it up to your neck. "Make a sound, and I'll kill you." she threatened. You sealed your lips. The girl removed her mask and smirked. "Now, what kind of ungrateful are you, kissing MY Boyfriend oppa's cheeks?" she snarled. "Oh wait, you're a regular oppa stealer." She breathed hard onto your face. 
 
"W-Who are y-you?" you stuttered. She grinned evilly and threw off her sunglasses. You were uttered in shock. *J-Jieun?* You couldn't believe she would actually attempt to kill you. Bully you forever? Yes. Murder? No. *The other girl must be Jungbin or Hayoung.* you thought. 
 
"J-Jieun..." you muttered. She smirked. "That's right. Didn't expect me, right? Hm. Well I was here to get my album and poster signed by my beloved oppas until I saw your pretty little here. Now, that made me mad. But seeing you pollute their flawless skin with your putrid lips? That made me furious."
 
"But enough talking... Time for ACTION!" she shoved you onto the floor. She and the other girl began kicked and stomping on you. After "foot-torture", she got you back up onto your feet. Then began punching. The first strike went to your stomach. After a little bit, you had bruises and cuts. 
 
"Now let's reveal the underneath!" Jieun growled. Taking the knife, she cut your shirt till it showed your entire stomach and partial bra. Creating rips in your shorts, parts of your underwear stood out. On some areas of your arm and legs, Jieun "accidentally missed" the clothing and cut your skin instead. Tearing your hair a bit, she finally finished and left you helpless on the floor. 
 
She panted. "For the final piece!" Jieun held the knife high and dove her hand to stab you. You closed your eyes, awaiting the pain. "YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!" a voice yelled from afar. The two girls panicked and ran, dropping the blade. The voice was from none other than Donghyun. He grew worried when you didn't turn up after a while. 
 
Watching the two figures flee, he began to chase them when he saw your weak and damaged body lying on the floor. You were unconscious do to so much pain. "Sohyun!" he yelped. Kneeling by you, he hesitated to touch your fragile body, afraid he might break you. "S-Sohyun-ah....." he whispered. Tears formed into his eyes and streamed down his face.
 
Donghyun spotted the knife a few feet away and nearly burst. He cried hard and whimpered but managed to calm down a bit. He eyed your ruined body and clothes. "What kind of demon would do this to you?" he choked. Gently pulling  you up, he embraced you. 
 
Wrapping his arms around you, he your hair while crying into your shoulder. "Sohyun-ah... I'm so sorry.... What have I done?...... This is my fault.... I should've never let you leave..... I wasn't there to protect you..... What kind of friend am I?......" He was absolutely heartbroken at the thought of someone trying to kill you. You've never done anything wrong and was perfect. 
 
Slowly picking you up, Donghyun carried you bridal-style. Rushing to the van, he called to them. "Hyung! Manager hyung!!!" he cried. Manager Park and the rest of Boyfriend hurried out of the car. "Hey! Where's Soh— OH MY JESUS CHRIST!!" Manager Park sped to Donghyun. 
 
Manager Park boiled with anger and even had small tears. You and him were pretty close. You were like a daughter to him. The rest of Boyfriend stood like statues, not daring to speak a word. "NOONA!!" Minwoo screamed. He began bawling on the floor underneath you. They couldn't bear the sight of you. 
 
Huddling into the car, you lied in the back, on the laps of Minwoo and the twins. Minwoo's tears puddled on your forehead as he your tear-stricken cheek. Kwangmin and Jeongmin cried in their hands while Youngmin and Hyunseong had slow but thick and meaningful tears flow in rivers down their faces. Donghyun on the other hand, just had red-swollen eyes and stared out the window. 
 
Manager Park drove as fast as he could through traffic while trying to stay under the speed limit. Thankfully, Boyfriend didn't have any more schedules for the day. Parking in front of the ER, Manager Park barged in and demanded paramedics. As asked, a couple paramedics came outside rolling a gurney. Youngmin kissed your forehead before placing you on it.
 
The boys ran alongside the gurney while Manager Park parked the car in the lot. Slamming open doors, you reached an area of mini surgical (idk what those are really called. it has like a bed, heart monitor, surgical light, and a tray of surgical instruments.) spaces with surrounding curtains.
 
Wanting to be by your side, Boyfriend was stopped by a nurse. "I'm sorry but you cannot be with this patient at the moment. The doctor must check up on her and if surgery is necessary, we cannot have many people in such a cramped area." she said before fetching the doctor.  
 
Sighing in defeat, the boys went to the front desk. Saying you were a new patient, Donghyun filled out the papers, knowing everything by heart. "Uhm, thank y-you. Y-You can w-wait over t-there." the receptionist stuttered, nervous at the idol in front of here. She pointed toward a couple seats in the hall. Ignoring her stuttering, Donghyun thanked her and headed to the chairs with the others.
 
Most of the guys sat while the rest stood. They were either leaning back and closing their eyes, buried their face in their hands, or looking down and praying. Momentarily, Manager Park came running down the hall. He looked at Donghyun with eyes that begged for an explanation. "We don't know anything yet." Donghyun muttered. Manager Park sighed and sat down.
 
Soon, after about an hour, the doctor slipped out of the curtains. Manager Park went up to him. The boys watched the doctor and their manager exchange some words before he returned. Boyfriend surrounded their manager. "Hyung, is noona okay?" Kwangmin croaked, sore from bawling quietly. "The doctor said she's fine. She has a couple bruises and cuts. Also, her stomach was slightly damaged but can be easily cured by medication. Right now, she's in shock and is temporarily unconcious." Manager Park explained. The guys sighed in relief, glad you weren't terribly hurt.
 
Guided by the nurse, the 7 of them entered your room. You were resting silently on a bed in a hospital gown. Getting closer, they saw you were ghostly pale. Settling down, Hyunseong and Jeongmin pulled up two chairs on each side of you and held your hand. Deciding to stay the whole night, the guys switched off every 2 hours watching you and let the others sleep. 
 
 
*Sohyun-ah.... Please get better....*
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Annyeong~ It's been a couple days since I last updated. AFF was being moved to a new server and the site was attacked, blah,blah,blah. I'm sure you guys seen what had happened. Plus, it wouldn't load for me. My computer's pretty stupid and slow so... :/
 
This chapter was pretty sad. When I thought this up, it made me cry, (But my writing makes it sound crappy....) My vision was more emotional hehe~ ^^; Anyway, remember to always comment and subscribe if you like this story!
 
Ppyong~