Hanging with Teen Top

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend
You lazily stood up from your seat and packed your stuff. When you were done, the classroom was completely empty. Walking out, you made your way to the front gates. Looking both ways, you were about to walk home when a black van appeared, making you stop.
 
Slowing to right where you were, the passenger window rolled down. A guy with red hair and black sunglasses smiled at you and gestured you closer. Suspiciously, you walked slowly to him. In an instant you recognized him.
 
"Chunji oppa?!" you whispered, trying not to give away his identity. He nodded and said, "Get in!" You opened the door slightly and squeezed inside. You were greeted by the other members.
 
"Surprise!" Ricky and Changjo beamed, pulling you to the back seat. You waved to C.A.P, who was driving, and L. Joe and Niel who sat in the middle row. They smiled at you.
 
"So, what's with the surprise pick-up?" you asked, eyeing them suspiciously but playfully. "Mmm, just cuz!" L. Joe winked. "We heard Boyfriend was busy and we knew you'd be alone, so we're gonna keep you company!" Niel explained.
 
"Really?" you asked, shocked. "Gomawo!!" You hugged Ricky, Changjo, L. Joe, and Niel. "How about us?" Chunji pouted. You giggled and cooed, "When we exit the van~" Chunji and C.A.P celebrated in their seats. Their dongsangs just rolled their eyes.
 
Finally arriving at your house, you invited Teen Top inside. "Wow~ Nice house you have here." Niel complimented. You thanked him and ran upstairs to change. "She must live alone." L. Joe stated, looking at the shoe rack, only seeing your shoes.
 
"I wonder what happened to her parents." Ricky wondered, picking up a picture of your family and you. "Yah! Put that down and don't mention that! She's coming back!" C.A.P hissed. Ricky placed the picture down and held up his hands in defense as you walked downstairs.
 
"Okay, so where to?" you asked, reaching the bottom floor. The guys just grinned. Chunji held up a finger to his lips and said, "It's a secret!" "Kaja! We have to go now!" C.A.P ordered, pushing everyone out the door.
 
The van ride was loud and filled with excitement. "Can you tell me where we're going NOW?" you pleaded. "Nope!" Changjo giggled. "And you CAN'T take that blindfold off!" Yes, they blindfolded you. You sighed and continued your conversation.
 
"We're here!" L. Joe called, helping you out of the van. You waves your arms around, thoughtlessly. "OK, where are we?" you demanded. "Shh~" L. Joe cooed and pushed you along.
 
Getting closer to the mysterious area, you heard screaming and music. *Where the heck am I?* you thought. Pausing for a second, you were pushed in a building, where the screaming and music was coming from. *Wait, is this–* your thoughts were cut off by Teen Top yelling, "Welcome to LOTTE WORLD!" At the same time, your blindfolds were unleashed.
 
Bright lights and a variety of rides stood in front of you. You couldn't believe you were in Lotte World. You had come here before but couldn't remember because you were so young. There you stood, at the entrance, speechless but happy. "Sohyun-ah?" Chunji waved a hand in front of your face. "Gwenchana?" Snapping back into reality, you nodded and grinned brightly.
 
"OHMIGOSH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IM IN LOTTE WORLD!! I MEAN I CAME HERE BEFORE BUT I WAS SO YOUNG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH~" you jumped up and down, blurting about how great this place was. Teen Top just laughed at your cute reaction.
 
When you managed to calm down, you turned to Teen Top. "Come on!!" you yanked their arms to the roller coaster right in front of you. You'll and Ricky screamed your lungs out when the roller coaster dropped down. When it was over, you both laughed and high-fived each other.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Hyung! Can we rest?" Niel pleaded, clutching his stomach. "Haha! Okay, let's go eat! I'm starving!" C.A.P laughed. The 7 of you made your way to the food court and ordered pizza. The table was silent because everyone was munching on their pizza slice, then grabbing another one.
 
"Ugh, I'm full!" Ricky muttered, sitting back in his chair. You and the other members nodded, doing the same. But, with your energetic body, you perked up and said, "Let's go ride!" "Sohyun-ah, I don't think it's such a good idea to ride after you've eaten." Chunji stated, chuckling. You pouted. "Aww~ okay." "How about the ferris wheel, then?" L. Joe suggested. "Yeah!" you all agreed and ran to the line.
 
You sighed in relief as you entered the cart with Chunji and Ricky. Teen Top had an argument on who would go with you on the cart. Ricky immediately grabbed your arm and C.A.P decided for Chunji to go with you too. The other members partnered up and went on the ferris wheel.
 
"Wahhhh~ It's so pretty! Noona, come look!" Ricky called. You walked to him and looked out the glass. "It is pretty Ricky!" you giggled. "But not as pretty as you, noona!" Ricky said, suddenly, giving you a gummy smile. You blushed at his sudden compliment and kept looking out the glass.
 
"You know he's right." A voice next to you said, as you and Teen Top left Lotte World. You turned to find Chunji walking next to you. "Huh?" you were confused. "You are prettier than the view from the ferris wheel. You're prettier than anything else." he said, calmly. You blushed. He had never said anything like this to you before. "G-Gomawo." you stuttered, hiding your cherry face.
 
The other members, who had heard Chunji, came from behind and yelled, "SOHYUN IS THE PRETTIEST IN THE WORLD!!" You jumped in fright, Chunji just shook his head and muttered that s were stupid. You blushed madly into different shades of red. "Awww~ you're blushing!" Niel cooed and pinched your cheeks. "Oww~" you rubbed your cheeks. "Gomawo guys!" you have them a heart-fluttering smile, making them turn red. "Umm, kaja." C.A.P said, getting in the van. The others hurried in as well, leaving you giggling.
 
"Annyeong! Good night!" you waved at Teen Top. "Byee~" they cooed, waving back. You sighed in happiness. *That was a really fun day.* you thought happily as you tucked in and slept.
 
 
 
 
A/N: HIIII!! Missed me?? Hehe~ here's an update! I'd thought I'd show a bit more of Teen Top. Also, Sistar MIGHT appear in the next one. MIGHT!! Sorry if this was boring or cheesy or whatever. Boyfriend should be appearing in the next chapter. Nothing else to write soo... Byee~
 
Ppyong~ <3