Sistar is Here to Help!

Being Boyfriend's Best Friend

 

Scribbling madly in your songbook, you poured out your feelings and soon finished the song. 'Jeez, finally!' you let out a relieved sigh and shoved the book into your bag. "Stupid feelings won't go away." you grumbled and got up. 
 
Pouting, you went next to the boys and watched them get their makeup done. "Awww, why is our Sohyunnie pouting?" Donghyun pouted back through the mirror. Sticking your tongue at him, you checked on the others as he laughed. 
 
"Don't mind hyung. He's just immature." Hyunseong muttered  and smiled through the mirror. You giggled and nodded, then walked to the rest. Jeongmin winked at you while chewing gum, the twins smiled, listening to music, and Minwoo fell asleep. Giggling softly, you watched him not move while makeup is applied.
 
'Sohyun-ah!' Minwoo's stylist mouthed. You turned to her. 'Can you finish his makeup? I have to take a call.' 'Sure unnie!' you mouthed back. She smiled and walked off. Sighing, you went to Minwoo and grabbed a brush. You gently brushed on blush, applied mascara an other cosmetics. (Hehe, I don't know a lot about makeup... ^^; )
 
You were close to his face. Enough to feel his breath. You examined his calm face. Everything was perfect. Distracted, you had noticed you applied a little too much blush on his cheek. Hesitating, you gently wiped it off with your finger.
 
Retreating your hand, another hand had already grabbed it. Shocked, you looked at Minwoo, who had pulled your hand to his cheek and leaned on it. You blushed. His cheek was warm against your cold hand. You both smiled, cherishing the moment. 
 
Your heart began beating quickly. Carefully, you slipped your hand out. Patting his head, you walked to the other members. Just noticing, you were alone with only Boyfriend. *I wonder where everyone went.* you thought.
 
You giggled quietly at the sight of the members. They too, were asleep. *Aww~ My best friends are sleepy.* you smiled. You each of their cheeks and patted their heads. Removing the book from Hyunseong's face and the twins' headphones, you place them on the table.
 
*They even look handsome sleeping.* you stared at them. *Wait what? Did I just say they were handsome? Well they are but sleeping?* you shook your head. *What the heck is wrong with me? I always feel strange around them..* Soon, their manager walked in. Holding a finger to your lip, he smiled and nodded. 'Wake them up.' he mouthed. Nodding, you went to each of them, shaking gently. 
 
"Oppa~" you cooed to Jeongmin, one of the heavy sleepers. Poking his cheeks, you huffed, admitting defeat. 
 
You were about to walk away from Jeongmin when an arm hugged your waist. Pulling, Jeongmin rested his head on your back. Blushing madly, you tried releasing his strong grip. "Mhmph." he groaned and hardened his grip. "Oppa, I can't breathe!" you yelped. Rolling his eyes, Kwangmin came over. "Yah hyung! Get off Sohyun noona!" he exclaimed to him, prying his arms. 
 
Finally out of his grip, you turned to Donghyun. "You guys shouldn't overwork yourselves." you said, worringly. "Hehe, don't worry Sohyun-ah." he replied, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "We are men now!" You chuckled then calmed. "But you are still human." Boyfriend smiled sincerely at you, happy that you care. "Time to perform boys!" their manager called. Each giving you a heart-fluttering wink, they left the room. 
 
*Why did I fall for them? They deserve better than me. I doubt they feel the same for me..* you thought, with doubt. Mindlessly walking around, you somehow made your way to Sistar's room. Knocking, a kind voice called you in. "Sohyun-ah!" Sistar beamed, smiling brightly. You smiled back. 
 
"What brings you here?" Dasom asked. "Just cuz I miss my unnies!" you lied. You did miss them, but that wasn't the reason you were there. Unsure of your tone, Hyorin stared deep into your eyes. Her smile disappeared. "Sohyun-ah, don't lie to us." she said softly. "What is really wrong?" *Darn you Hyorin unnie. You know me too well.* sighing you looked down. "Well, I'm sorta confused." you said. "About what? You're usually never confused." Seoyoo stated. 
 
"I-It's about... B-Boyfriend." you muttered, still looking down. "What did they do?!" Sistar exclaimed. "Tell us, so we can talk some sense into them!" "Aniya unnies! They didn't do anything wrong." you said. Sistar stared at you, waiting for you to talk again. "I.. I think I've fallen for them." you quickly said, looking away. 
 
Expecting for a shocked outburst, you slowly peeked at their expressions. You were scared to death at their faces. Each had wide grins with round eyes. "Unnies?" you whispered. "OMIGOSH SOHYUN-AH!! YOU FOUND LOVE!! OUR DONGSANGIE FELL IN LOVE!! KYAAAA!!!" they  screamed, celebrating randomly by dancing. Freaked out, you only stared at them. 
 
Once they calmed down, Sistar began throwing questions at you. "SINCE WHEN DID YOU LIKE THEM?? WHO DO YOU LIKE THE MOST? WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THEM?? DO THEY KNOW?? DO THEY LIKE YOU BACK??" "Unnies!" you yelled, trying to keep them quiet. They immediately stopped but had stupid smiles on their faces. You swore that they were literally smiling ear to ear. Filling them in on your odd feelings, it seemed that they got happier. 
 
"Ooooo~ You fell for your best friends! Even all 6 of them" Dasom cooed, excitedly. "That's the problem!" you whined. "They're my best friends! I don't want that relationship to become awkward! Plus, I don't think loving all of them is fair!  Besides, I don't even know if they like me back!" "Your relationship would improve!" Seoyoon squealed. "Come on! You called ALL of them your best friend and loved them ALL! It'll be the same, except you love them more!" Sistar giggled uncontrollably. You mentally facepalmed. You loved your Sistar unnies but sometimes, they act really childish. 
 
It eventually grew quiet. Sistar was deep in thought while you sat worried. "Well, they obviously love you already since you're their best friend AND an amazing girl." Hyorin said. You blushed at her compliment. "Hmm, then we just have to make them fall for YOU." Dasom smiled, and the others nodded in agreement. 
 
"What?" you asked. "How?" Sistar just smiled at you. "Oh~ we have a way~" they chorused, smirking mischievously."Please nothing ridiculous!" you begged, getting up to leave. "Ohh, don't worry! It isn't anything to make you uncomfortable!" Your unnies smiled and waved before closing the door behind you. 
 
 
 
A/N: Mianhae for not updating in 3 days!! *bows* Felt a little lazy... ^^: Hehe, plus I had my shots so I wasn't supposed to move my arms around a lot. Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July! Mine was pretty boring.. lol. Updating tomorrow! Possibly a double update! ^_^
 
Ppyong~ <3